Author Topic: Republican Congressman and Former Navy SEAL Morgan Luttrell Introduces Bill to Allow Use of Force  (Read 424 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Republican Congressman and Former Navy SEAL Morgan Luttrell Introduces Bill to Allow Use of Force by National Guard for Dangerous Encounters with Armed Illegals at Border
By David Greyson Feb. 3, 2024 3:40 pm340 Comments

US GOP Rep. Morgan Luttrell who represents the 8th district of Texas, introduced a bill to use force against armed illegals crossing the border.

Defend Our Borders from Armed Invaders Act was introduced by Rep. Luttrell a former Navy SEAL.

“This legislation would authorize the National Guard to escalate force as necessary to repel an armed individual attempting to illegally cross the United States border from Mexico.” From Rep. Luttrell’s official site.

“Cartels and smugglers are thriving at our wide-open border,” said Congressman Luttrell. “We’re seeing violent crime continually escalate at the border and flow into our communities, as President Biden’s policies have created an untenable national security crisis.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/02/republican-congressman-former-navy-seal-morgan-luttrell-introduces/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Response weapons should be machine guns only. :yowsa:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Why would there even be a question about this?

If our military/reserves are sent somewhere and attacked while doing their duty,there can be NO question that it is within their power to respond by doing whatever it takes to defend themselves.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!