Author Topic: Report: Biden Regime Gave Millions of COVID Relief Funds to Undocumented Aliens  (Read 298 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Report: Biden Regime Gave Millions of COVID Relief Funds to Undocumented Aliens
By Jim Hoft Feb. 4, 2024 7:30 am98 Comments

Thousands of illegal aliens cross Joe Biden’s open US southern border in the Del Rio sector in December 2022.

The Biden regime sent billions to illegal aliens who were not qualified for the payments due to their immigration status.

A recent report by the Economic Policy Innovation Center (EPIC) discovered that $340 million from the Coronavirus State and Local Fiscal Recovery Fund was given to a program that sent $1,000 checks to illegal aliens in Washington state.

Here is a copy of the Washington COVID-19 Immigrant Relief Fund for 2022-2023

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/02/report-biden-regime-gave-millions-covid-relief-funds/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Did the Big Guy get his 10%?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis