Author Topic: Tucker Carlson spotted in Russia, spurs rumors of interview with Putin  (Read 4407 times)

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
https://thepostmillennial.com/tucker-carlson-spotted-in-at-russia-spurs-rumors-of-interview-with-putin?utm_campaign=64483#google_vignette

So apparently Carlson is in Moscow this weekend, rumored to be interviewing Putin.  He was photographed at the Bolshoi theater watching a performance of "Spartacus."

aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Re: Tucker Carlson spotted in Russia, spurs rumors of interview with Putin
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2024, 07:09:49 pm »
The hysteria on the left is beyond belief. Some are calling Carlson a traitor for daring to speak to Putin. Apparently, it was okay when Barbara Walters interviewed him, though. She also interviewed Barbara Walters Fidel Castro and Chinese Premier Jiang Zemin, for that matter (speaking of dictators). Dan Rather interviewed Saddam Hussein. Traitors, I tell you!
Tony Mollica
@PghmannTony
I think Tucker should interview French president Mitterrand.
10:01 AM · Feb 6, 2024
« Last Edit: February 06, 2024, 07:20:08 pm by mountaineer »

Offline mrclose

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2024, 10:19:05 pm »
The hysteria on the left is beyond belief. Some are calling Carlson a traitor for daring to speak to Putin. Apparently, it was okay when Barbara Walters interviewed him, though. She also interviewed Barbara Walters Fidel Castro and Chinese Premier Jiang Zemin, for that matter (speaking of dictators). Dan Rather interviewed Saddam Hussein. Traitors, I tell you!

Lots of traitors, I guess!😢

2013– John Daniszewski interviewed Putin for AP

2016– John Mickelthwait interviewed Putin for Bloomberg

2017– Oliver Stone interviewed Putin for Showtime

2017– Megyn Kelly interviewed Putin for NBC

2021- Keir Simmons interviewed Putin for NBC

2021– Hadley Gamble interview Putin for CNBC Are they traitors too?

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Timber Rattler

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2024, 11:20:39 pm »
All those interviews took place BEFORE Putin (re)invaded Ukraine in 2022.

And Carlson's interview won't be in good faith either.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2024, 01:22:30 pm »
@amuse
@amuse
Tonight @TuckerCarlson breaks the internet and the mainstream media when he interviews the Russian president Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin. This is a huge victory for independent journalism and free speech platforms like @elonmusk’s X. Tune in at 5PM CST!
8:19 AM · Feb 8, 2024

Kurt Schlichter
@KurtSchlichter
I am 100% for @TuckerCarlson interviewing Vladimir Putin and allowing Vladimir Putin to fully explain what he thinks to the American people in whatever way he sees fit. I think the American people are going to reject his commie bullshit. He’s a scumbag. But the idea that we Americans should be prevented from hearing whatever we want from whoever we want however we want whenever we want is a million times worse than anything this KGB apparatchik piece of shit might say.
11:38 PM · Feb 7, 2024
« Last Edit: February 08, 2024, 01:26:10 pm by mountaineer »

Offline American Girl

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2024, 02:49:57 pm »
There are other significant reasons was this interview is literally the “Interview of the Century”.  And why Putin’s numerous powerful enemies hate him so much.  For it is the rabid Russophobia that has pushed the CIA’s Mockingbird Media into creating an unparalleled media firestorm in a futile attempt to prevent this interview from even taking place.

I for one hate Biden even more after this interview!

https://redstatenation.com/read-it-here-the-transcripts-from-tucker-carlsons-exclusive-interview-with-president-vladimir-putin-in-moscow-are-released/

Online kevindavis007

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2024, 04:56:52 pm »
As far as I'm concerned, Tucker can stay in Russia. He's a traitor.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2024, 05:24:01 pm »
More than 90 percent pf the answers could have been given by Trump, with the exception of the Palestinian question.

I worry about Russia, but I worry more about the incompetence of our leadership in the USA. 

Online AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2024, 12:52:31 pm »
I thought it was an interesting interview.

A couple comments by Putin that were eye opening if true, that the BRICS nations have passed the G7 in global trade.  I think this has huge consequences for our economy in the very near future, coupled with the intentional destruction of the US dollar by our leaders, which they appear hellbent to do.  I did not need to hear it from Putin, I have been well aware for years.

I have long held that we have allowed the CIA to get out of control.  Putin made several comments that implied that the CIA is running amuck, and our civilian leadership holds little to no sway over what they are doing.  It is obviously in the best interests of the CIA to continue to perpetuate the long held conflict with Russia so that they can continue to maintain their healthy budgets.

Lacking astute leadership in the USA, i.e. the Biden Idiocracy, how do we ever regain a leadership role ever again?  Putin was absolutely right about one thing, we are destroying ourselves from within.  And he sat their laughing and shaking his heads at the foolishness of it all.

The whole mindset of spending hundreds of billions to destroy Russia, is that in our best interest?  I say NO!!!!!!!!!!

And the failure of the USA and NATO to halt expansion to the borders of Russia by expanding NATO when we agreed we would not do so has a huge part in why this conflict is taking place in Ukraine.  It is sad to say this, but the USA cannot be trusted any more than Russia.  We have stirred the pot by meddling and bullying the world one too many times.

Offline Mod2

« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2024, 01:21:13 pm »
topics merged

Offline Timber Rattler

« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2024, 01:26:44 pm »
And the failure of the USA and NATO to halt expansion to the borders of Russia by expanding NATO when we agreed we would not do so has a huge part in why this conflict is taking place in Ukraine.

We made no such agreement to Russia.  And NATO is a DEFENSIVE alliance and membership is VOLUNTARY.  Member Nations are required to seek membership and go through an extensive process to get in.  And there's a very good reason that so many European countries want in...Russia is an aggressive, expansionist bully that invades its neighbors and can NOT be trusted. 

NATO doesn't expand...it provides shelter to weaker countries.  Don't buy in to Putin's BS.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2024, 02:54:24 pm »
More than 90 percent pf the answers could have been given by Trump, with the exception of the Palestinian question.

I worry about Russia, but I worry more about the incompetence of our leadership in the USA.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline LMAO

« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2024, 02:59:23 pm »
Why are people in a freak out over Tucker Carlson interviewing Putin? Others have done it before.

I will judge either way, until I actually see the interview myself. But I don’t think it’s necessarily sympathy towards Putin just because you interview him.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Timber Rattler

« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2024, 11:14:33 pm »
Follow-up by Carlson, which is rather entertaining:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1755826023793320282

Online libertybele

« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2024, 02:08:36 am »
Putin tells Tucker Carlson Russia has no interest in attacking Poland or Latvia

Russian President Vladimir Putin said in an interview that aired on Thursday that Russia will fight for its interests "to the end" but has no interest in expanding its war in Ukraine to other countries such as Poland and Latvia.
In his first interview with an American journalist since before Russia's invasion of Ukraine nearly two years ago, Putin said Western leaders had come to realize it was impossible to inflict a strategic defeat on Russia and were wondering what to do next.
"We are ready for this dialogue," he said.
Putin also said he believed it was possible to reach an agreement to free U.S. journalist Evan Gershkovich of the Wall Street Journal, who has been detained in Russia for nearly a year and is awaiting trial on spying charges.
Putin made the comments in a more than two-hour interview with conservative talk-show host Tucker Carlson that was conducted in Moscow on Tuesday and aired on tuckercarlson.com.
Asked if he could imagine a scenario in which he would send Russian troops to Poland, a NATO member, Putin replied:
"Only in one case, if Poland attacks Russia. Why? Because we have no interest in Poland, Latvia or anywhere else. Why would we do that? We simply don't have any interest."
Putin spoke in Russian and his remarks were dubbed into English. He began with lengthy remarks about Russia's relations with Ukraine, Poland and other countries.
Putin devoted a substantial part of the interview to complaining that Ukraine had been on the verge of agreeing a deal to end hostilities at talks in Istanbul in April 2022, but backed away, he said, once Russian troops withdrew from near Kyiv.
"Well now let them think how to reverse the situation," he said. "We're not against it. It would be funny if it were not so sad that. This endless mobilization in Ukraine, the hysteria, the domestic problems, sooner or later it will result in an agreement."
The Russian leader said the U.S. had pressing domestic issues to worry about. "Wouldn't it be better to negotiate with Russia? Make an agreement. Already understanding the situation that is developing today, realizing that Russia will fight for its interests to the end," Putin said....................

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/putin-rare-us-interview-says-russia-has-no-interest-attacking-poland-or-latvia-2024-02-09/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2024, 02:43:24 am »
Didn't he say the same thing about Ukraine?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2024, 02:53:12 am »
Russia has not aggressive plans against anyone, Kremlin says

Kremlin: Russia is not going to attack anyone

23 NOV 2021 15:28

Russia is not going to attack anyone, Putin's official spokesman Dmitry Peskov said.  .  .

https://english.pravda.ru/news/russia/149701-russia_kremlin/
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Timber Rattler

« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2024, 03:17:07 am »
Yeah, Putin was claiming that the idea of Russia invading Ukraine was absurd up until the day before the invasion, when he suddenly about-faced and said, "just kidding!"

And the funny thing is that very early in Carlson's interview, Putin admitted that he made up his mind to take back Ukraine way back in 2014 after Yanukovich's ouster.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2024, 03:18:14 am by Timber Rattler »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2024, 05:45:28 pm »
Lots of traitors, I guess!😢

2013– John Daniszewski interviewed Putin for AP

2016– John Mickelthwait interviewed Putin for Bloomberg

2017– Oliver Stone interviewed Putin for Showtime

2017– Megyn Kelly interviewed Putin for NBC

2021- Keir Simmons interviewed Putin for NBC

2021– Hadley Gamble interview Putin for CNBC Are they traitors too?

Remember when Mike Wallace interviewed the Ayatollah back in '79, while the hostages were being paraded on the nightly news?
Don't seem to remember many from the left calling Wallace a traitor.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2024, 06:24:38 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2024, 06:23:49 pm »

Here is the interview, and I did spend the entire 2 hours watching it.

My observations and takeaways:

* I had and still consider Putin a despicable despot dictator, but am ignoring the left's insistance to have this censored, and castigate  their position of  having Tucker Carlson jailed.   I consider myself a big boy, and can come up with my own conclusions.

* All watching this should know and understand that Putin's time at the KGB makes him a master of communication.  Wharever he says does need to have a level of propaganda filtering before taking it as the truth.

* Most striking observation is that all the talk about Putin looking bad, sick, or dying obviously is fake news.  He looked extremely sharp, confident, and in command.

* Putin went into painstaking detail of 1200 years of Russian - Ukranian history.  I mean extreme detail.  I was kind of puzzled why, but could see his intent was providing the entire backstory of all the events leading up to the invasion.

* Hate him all you want, but he made what I felt was some pretty compelling accurate pbservations of reasoning of the decline of the U.S.  Economically and a World Power.

* He pretty much categorically accused the CIA of destroying Nordstrom pipeline.  I know this was hotly debated at TBR, but this was my contention too, since Day 1.

* Since I don't speak or understand Russian, I am not sure how much changed in translation.  But the tone inidicated a careful, calm, measured response throughout the interview.  For those of us who remember the likes of Kruschev, what a change.  He at least sounded more like a leader than most oof the idiotic dim leaders we have.

* Finally, I think that Putin came across real well, and scored some PR points outside of Russia.  That still doesn't underlie the fact that he is our enemy.  but honestly, in this day, age, and actions,  I consider Biden and his ankle biters an even worse enemy.  And an imminent danger too us and our way of life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOCWBhuDdDo
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

Online libertybele

« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2024, 02:16:24 am »
Follow-up by Carlson, which is rather entertaining:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1755826023793320282

I thought it was informative and I tend to agree with most of his assessment.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.