Author Topic: NYC Gifted and Talented students arrested in horrific, caught-on-video bus beatdown: ‘Weirdo shoulda  (Read 368 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 NYC Gifted and Talented students arrested in horrific, caught-on-video bus beatdown: ‘Weirdo shoulda died’
By Social Links for Deirdre Bardolf
Published Feb. 3, 2024
Updated Feb. 3, 2024, 1:57 p.m. ET

Ten middle schoolers were arrested for allegedly assaulting a Coney Island classmate in a brutal, caught-on-video bus beatdown.

The victim — who one fellow student later callously declared “deserved it” and “shoulda died” — could be heard shrieking in pain as a pack of kids collectively rained punches on him in the Jan. 26 incident, footage shared with The Post and posted on social media show.

The boy can be seen trying to protect his head from the relentless fists while he’s passed down the aisle by his attackers on an MTA shuttle bus, which brings kids from Mark Twain IS 239 for the Gifted and Talented to the Stillwell Avenue subway station.

The beating continues for several minutes, moving from the back of the crammed bus to the front as the boy is punched, slapped, kicked and even hit with a sneaker.

Kids can be seen with their phones out, filming the madness, while others are standing on seats and hanging from the railings.

There is no adult in sight to intervene.

On Monday, police took over two classrooms at Mark Twain to investigate and make arrests, sources told The Post.

https://twitter.com/NYCSchoolSafety/status/1752397170857144769

more
https://nypost.com/2024/02/03/metro/nyc-school-kids-arrested-over-caught-on-video-bus-beatdown/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline roamer_1

Might I suggest that all them kids might have withheld if it was in their minds that it would cause a hella ass-whoopin' from the old man when they get home.

Jussayin.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The kid getting rat-packed seems to be Caucasian,and the retards beating on him all seem to be black or mixed blood.

Gee,THERE  is a surprise!

BTW,I was the smartest kid in my school. The elementary  school I was going to send someone  around to talk with  my mother and father and see about putting me into  advanced  classes with  a special group of high  school kids when I was in the 5th grade,but the people who adopted me were getting ready to move back to their rural home,and refused to allow this to happen.

So I ended up going to a  school that had the 6th and 7th grades in the same room. When I graduated from that school,I had a 30+ mile 1 way bus ride to high school,where I was bored out of my freaking mind,and spent most  of the school days playing pool at the local pool hall,or duck hunting during duck season.

The Principle there offered me a full-ride scholarship to a big state university if I would drop my  plans to join the army (I HAD to escape) on my 17th Birthday,but due to state  law at that  time,I would have to hang around for one more year before it could happen.

Even  then,I would have received zero financial help from my parents because they  were poor,and truth to  tell,I was NOT the helpless child they thought they had adopted,and my whole life would have been attending classes,studying,and working jobs like in the cafeteria for spending money.

So I enlisted in the army for a guaranteed spot as a paratrooper,and paratroopers got paid an exta 55 bucks a month. Which would buy a LOT of "EM Club beer" back then.

Then I got transferred to  Special Forces,and suddenly LOVED the army. Was going to stay in until  I died  of old age if they let me,but  getting medi-evacted from VN in 1969 killed that.

I lost a LOT of affection for the people that raised me when I came home on leave after completing basic training,and discovered that every book,magazine,model plane,model car,and even my clothes had all be given  away because they took in another child with a month of my enlisting,and threw away all my stuff to make room for him.

It was just like I  had never existed.

The kid was gone by the time I came back home on leave because someone  notified child care that my parents were elderly  and didn't have the money or the ability  to care for a small child.

I didn't find this out until shortly  before the man  I called my  father died,and he started talking about him and how much he missed him.

They didn't even  know it themselves,but they didn't want a child to raise,they wanted a talking  pet.

« Last Edit: February 03, 2024, 11:56:32 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
White privilege.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.