Author Topic: Biden reverses course, reinstates numerous Trump-era policies like Houthis, border wall and oil  (Read 432 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Biden reverses course, reinstates numerous Trump-era policies like Houthis, border wall and oil
By Social Links for Jon Levine
Published Feb. 3, 2024, 9:44 a.m. ET

President Biden rode into office promising to undo his predecessor’s work — only to quietly revert to Trump-era policies and initiatives across an array of fronts.

In January, Biden designated Yemen’s Houthi rebels a “global terrorist group” and cut US funding to the United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East (UNRWA).

Former President Trump took the same steps in 2021 and 2018, respectively — but Biden undid those efforts to much fanfare shortly after assuming office.

During the rapprochement, Biden steered at least $730 million to UNRWA, allowing the organization to bolster its longstanding and widely documented ties to Hamas.

The Houthis — notable for restoring slavery to Yemen in 2019 — have long been committed to the destruction of the United States.

more
https://nypost.com/2024/02/03/news/biden-quietly-reverts-back-to-many-trump-policies/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

This is why incumbency has it's advantages. And this is why comparing 2016 to this election is faulty.

No way was Biden going to go into this election cycle with 5 -7 dollar a gallon gas.

What he'll do after he's re elected, though.... :shrug:

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

This is why incumbency has it's advantages. And this is why comparing 2016 to this election is faulty.

No way was Biden going to go into this election cycle with 5 -7 dollar a gallon gas.

What he'll do after he's re elected, though.... :shrug:

God help us if the DEMS remain in power.  Hopefully we'll retain or perhaps even gain conservative governors. I don't hold much hope for the GOP having a majority in either the house, senate or seated in the oval office.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

God help us if the DEMS remain in power.  Hopefully we'll retain or perhaps even gain conservative governors. I don't hold much hope for the GOP having a majority in either the house, senate or seated in the oval office.

The GOP could take the Senate just because the Democrats have more seats to defend than the GOP this year
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline libertybele

The GOP could take the Senate just because the Democrats have more seats to defend than the GOP this year

Well, that's a positive in this tumultuous sea of uncertainty.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline corbe

it's called 'Triangulation' Clinton used it with success in 96 against another fool as dumb as Trump~Dole.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LMAO

it's called 'Triangulation' Clinton used it with success in 96 against another fool as dumb as Trump~Dole.

Bill Clinton was also popular when he used it

Biden is not
« Last Edit: February 04, 2024, 02:13:11 am by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater