Author Topic: Arson attack suspected after HQs of 3 Minnesota conservative organizations burn  (Read 676 times)

Offline mountaineer

Feb 2, 2024
Arson attack suspected after HQs of 3 Minnesota conservative organizations burn
The groups affected were the Center of the American Experiment, the Upper Midwest Law Center, and TakeCharge.
Katie Daviscourt
Post Millennial
An arson investigation is underway in Minnesota after a building that houses three of the state's most notable conservative organizations was engulfed in flames on Sunday morning.

Ashlee Sherill, a public information officer with the ATF, confirmed that the fire is being investigated as an arson, according to Alpha News. However, there were no further details on the investigation, including whether or not authorities have a possible suspect or suspects.

The investigation is being conducted by a multi-agency task force which includes the FBI, the Hennepin County Sheriff's Office, the Hennepin County Fire Investigation team and the Minnesota State Fire Marshall Division. The incident occurred around 2 am on Sunday. The Golden Valley Fire Department was dispatched to 8421 Wayzata Blvd.

Due to the location of the fires inside the building located in Golden Valley, one of the presidents of an impacted non-profit organization believes that conservative organizations were deliberately targeted. ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Bah!  What really happened is the concentration of global warming at those three places was so intense  the fires were started by spontaneous combustion. :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline mountaineer

Bah!  What really happened is the concentration of global warming at those three places was so intense  the fires were started by spontaneous combustion. :whistle:
Yep. It happens a lot.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Arson attack suspected after HQs of 3 Minnesota conservative organizations burn..."

"Suspected" ???