Author Topic: Did Iranian Agent Serving as Pentagon Chief of Staff Cause Death of 3 Soldiers?  (Read 285 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Did Iranian Agent Serving as Pentagon Chief of Staff Cause Death of 3 Soldiers?
How were terrorists able to perfectly time their drone attack without inside information?
February 2, 2024 by Daniel Greenfield 26 Comments

Newsletter

In September 2023, Pentagon Chief of Staff Ariane Tabatabai, an Iranian immigrant, was accused of having worked as an agent of the Tehran regime. Dissident media outlets produced emails that allegedly showed that Tabatabai had joined an initiative by the Iranian Foreign Ministry to coordinate operations and that she had even run her congressional testimony on Iran’s nuclear program past the head of an Iranian Foreign Ministry think tank.

The David Horowitz Freedom Center and Front Page Magazine had been among those to take the lead in warning about the potential danger posed by her and enemy agents in the Pentagon.

Tabatabai had served under Robert Malley, Biden’s Iran Envoy, who had been suspended from the Obama campaign for his backchannel contacts with Hamas, and has been under investigation for mishandling classified documents. But the emails appeared to show that she had personally worked for Iran and its influence operations aimed at the U.S. government.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/did-iran-agent-serving-as-pentagon-chief-of-staff-cause-death-of-3-soldiers/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Is this another DEI "success" story? :pondering:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
"We don’t know how exactly Iran’s terror groups were able to closely coordinate the arrival of their drone with ours, but it’s hard to believe that it could have happened without either sloppiness, close observation or inside information."

I'll ask it again, why don't our drones have some sort of transponder to identify them?
Thomas Jefferson

Offline mountaineer

This person has been mentioned in TBR thread after thread - for months. And yet, here we are.  9999hair out0000

Iranian Influence Cell ‘Operating at the Biden Administration’s Highest Levels,’ Legal Watchdog Says

Suspicion surrounds ex-Iran envoy Rob Malley after Israel attack ...

Iranian Influence Cell ‘Operating at the Biden Administration’s Highest Levels,’ Legal Watchdog Says

EXCLUSIVE: Lawmakers Demand ‘Answers, Accountability’ on State Dept. Appointee Tied to Iranian Regime

Member of Iranian Influence Network To Keep Security Clearance After Pentagon Review

Wikipedia:
Ariane Tabatabai (Persian: آرین طباطبایی) is an Iranian-American scholar of political science, writer, and senior policy advisor to the United States Department of Defense. She is a graduate of King's College London and the daughter of Javad Tabatabai, an Iranian philosopher and professor at the University of Tehran. Tabatabai is also a former researcher of RAND Corporation think tank, curriculum director and associate professor of security studies at Georgetown University, an international civilian consultant for NATO, the Middle East Fellow at the Alliance for Securing Democracy at the German Marshall Fund of the United States and several other research institutes.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org