Author Topic: ‘The Squad’ Has a Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Week  (Read 575 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
‘The Squad’ Has a Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Week
« on: February 03, 2024, 06:25:14 pm »
‘The Squad’ Has a Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Week
Jarrett Stepman / @JarrettStepman / February 02, 2024

It’s been a rough week for “the Squad.”

The Squad is an informal group of eight Democratic House members who represent the far left of the party. They typically receive glowing media coverage as they promote various progressive causes, but things haven’t gone so well for them in recent days.

Not only has this gaggle of far-left legislators revealed the extent of their extremist views, but one even finds herself in potentially serious legal trouble.

Here’s a quick rundown of the Squad’s troubles, as posted by A.G. Hamilton, a prominent conservative, on X, formerly Twitter.

Given how much the Squad has generally been feted by left-wing and corporate media, I thought it was worth digging a little further into each one of their cases.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2024/02/02/the-squad-has-a-terrible-horrible-no-good-very-bad-week/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: ‘The Squad’ Has a Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Week
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2024, 06:27:14 pm »
These people could murder someone and walk free the same day because "the victim caused the climate to change right then and make the member lose his/her sanity." *****rollingeyes*****
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2024, 12:05:15 am »
Following the 9/11 poetry reveal, Bowman lost an endorsement from J Street, a left-wing Jewish organization, for being too anti-Israel and for accusing the country of genocide.

THIS is what pisses me  off  about Jews living in America.

They  may LIVE here for all the great advantages of living here,but their hearts are living in Israel.

They need to put their asses where their hearts are.

For FAR too long leftist Jews (which seems to be the vast majority of Jews) have worked hard to support and protect Israel,and not done a single damn positive thing for America.

They need to put their asses where their hearts are!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline the OlLine Rebel

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2024, 01:29:54 am »
THIS is what pisses me  off  about Jews living in America.

They  may LIVE here for all the great advantages of living here,but their hearts are living in Israel.

They need to put their asses where their hearts are.

For FAR too long leftist Jews (which seems to be the vast majority of Jews) have worked hard to support and protect Israel,and not done a single damn positive thing for America.

They need to put their asses where their hearts are!

Not universally true.

But even so, a lot less damaging than loving Moslem Somalia most and working for it directly in Congress.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2024, 03:23:58 am »
Not universally true.

@the OlLine Rebel

Is anything?

But even so, a lot less damaging than loving Moslem Somalia most and working for it directly in Congress.

Granted,it is NOT Israel's fault that so many of our politicians are whores with their hands out.

Still,we need to crack down on our military support for nations that do nothing  to help  us.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!