Author Topic: Five Men Who Think They're 'Trans' Dominate Women's Volleyball Game  (Read 880 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Five Men Who Think They're 'Trans' Dominate Women's Volleyball Game

Madeline Leesman
February 02, 2024 12:30 PM

A total of five men who think they’re women played in a collegiate-level women’s volleyball game in Canada, according to several reports.

Reportedly, the women's volleyball match between Centennial College and Seneca College in Toronto, Canada, included two male athletes on the Centennial Colts, while the Seneca Sting used three male players.

According to Rebel News, the men were the “dominant” players on the court. A source told the outlet that there have recently been two major head injuries to female volleyball athletes in the Ontario Colleges Athletic Association (OCAA) caused by transgender athletes (via Rebel News):

The first injury, on November 12, 2023, was a concussion caused by C.L. Viloria who plays the middle position for Centennial College. During a game at Centennial College vs. La Cite Collegiate, Viloria attacked the ball with heavy force and hit a La Cite volleyball player in the head.

The second injury, on January 22, 2024, was a concussion caused by a transgender woman, Franz Largadas. During a game at Seneca College vs. La Cite Collegiate, Largadas attacked the ball with heavy force and hit a La Cite player in the head. In the 2022-23 season Franz was listed on the Seneca College men’s volleyball team roster and is now on the women’s volleyball team roster this year.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/madelineleesman/2024/02/02/five-men-who-think-theyre-trans-dominate-womens-volleyball-game-n2634492
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Five Men Who Think They're 'Trans' Dominate Women's Volleyball Game
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2024, 07:32:11 pm »
Eventually, all women's sports will be all trans.
It will devolve into nothing but trans men competing against other men.

Women will eventually be pushed out of women's sports. <- thank a Democrat for that
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online DB

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2024, 07:56:43 pm »
Women have the power to stop this.

Just refuse to participate in any game/match where males included. Shut it all down. It wouldn't take long if that were to happen.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2024, 10:55:09 pm »
Five Men Who Think They're 'Trans' Aren't Good Enough to Play on Men's Teams So They Join Women's Teams Dominate Women's Volleyball Game
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2024, 03:17:56 am »

Just refuse to participate in any game/match where males included. Shut it all down. It wouldn't take long if that were to happen.

Liberals will just fire the coaches that refuse to employ men on their teams. Soon it will be just men vs men.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2024, 04:04:02 am »

I would think that might work, except that getting that trophy won't matter to the guys who beat the girls if they get it by default because the other team would not play.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline American Girl

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2024, 01:17:03 pm »
What do guys do when they suck at sports…

At some point, you do have to actually blame the women. Stop participating. This is only allowed to go on because you let it. If a man is allowed in your sport, refuse to compete. Period.

https://defiantamerica.com/video-college-volleyball-match-sees-5-biological-males-take-over-for-female-players-and-the-aftermath-is-disturbing/