Author Topic: ELECTION 2024: 11 things desperate Dems are willing to do to beat Trump  (Read 168 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

ELECTION 2024
11 things desperate Dems are willing to do to beat Trump
Wayne Allyn Root: They want him marched out of a courtroom in handcuffs, straight to prison
Wayne Allyn Root   By Wayne Allyn Root
Published February 2, 2024 at 7:22pm

This country is such a mess under President Joe Biden. It's hard to even believe what's happening is real. How can this many things be going wrong at once? It seems like fiction. Or a nightmare.

If you ever pitched this as a screenplay in Hollywood, they'd laugh you out of town.

The borders are open and millions of foreign migrants, murderers, terrorists, rapists and dangerous military-age males from Hamas, Hezbollah, MS-13 and our mortal enemy China are pouring in.

Get the hottest, most important news stories on the internet – delivered FREE to your inbox as soon as they break! Take just 30 seconds and sign up for WND's Email News Alerts!

Crime is out of control. In Washington, a former Trump administration official was just carjacked and almost killed on a busy street just blocks from the White House.

https://www.wnd.com/2024/02/11-things-desperate-dems-willing-beat-trump/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson