Author Topic: New York City to hand out $53 million in pre-paid credit cards to migrant families: report  (Read 645 times)

Online libertybele

I am a U.S. citizen and have paid into the 'system' for years. Where the heck is my pre-paid credit card????

Damn it!  This is why they are flocking by the millions into our country.  FREE STUFF FOR ILLEGALS!!!  It needs to STOP!!!!

How are the U.S. citizen taxpayer going to sustain this????

9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000

New York City to hand out $53 million in pre-paid credit cards to migrant families: report

New York City will soon launch a $53 million pilot program to hand out pre-paid credit cards to migrant families housed in hotels, according to a report.

The New York Post, citing city records, reported that 500 migrant families at the Roosevelt Hotel will receive pre-paid cards to help them buy food. The program is intended to replace the current food service provided there, the Post reported.

"Not only will this provide families with the ability to purchase fresh food for their culturally relevant diets and the baby supplies of their choosing, but the pilot program is expected to save New York City more than $600,000 per month, or more than $7.2 million annually," a spokesperson for New York City Mayor Eric Adams told the paper in a statement.

City Hall did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new-york-city-hand-53-million-pre-paid-credit-cards-migrant-families-report

« Last Edit: February 03, 2024, 06:03:29 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
First of all, it's once again F'k Americans who are living on the streets and going hungry 9999hair out0000  Always with democrats it's Americans last and illegal aliens first....and yet the morons will keep voting them into office.

Secondly:
"Not only will this provide families with the ability to purchase fresh food for their culturally relevant diets and the baby supplies of their choosing, but the pilot program is expected to save New York City more than $600,000 per month, or more than $7.2 million annually," a spokesperson for New York City Mayor Eric Adams told the paper in a statement.

If these illegals want to keep eating their 'culturally relevant diets and baby supplies of their choosing' they should go home, now! Do not pass go, do not collect American taxpayer sweat and blood, just go home NOW!

Online Hoodat

Spending $53 million in order to save $7.2 million?  Makes perfect sense if you're a Dem.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online GtHawk

Spending $53 million in order to save $7.2 million?  Makes perfect sense if you're a Dem.
Right now here in California that Noisome POS is on TV pushing a ballot measure to raise money to build homes for homeless Vets. Now I'm not against taking care of our Vets, God knows they deserve so much better than what they get. What chaps my ass is this POS acting like it's someone else's fault that Vets and other Americans are homeless and hungry living on the streets when democrats shovel taxpayer dollars to illegals giving them homes, food, clothing, spending money and healthcare in preference to Americans. Instead of asking Californians to tax themselves even more, maybe a better solution is stop supporting illegals and start supporting Americans 9999hair out0000

Online libertybele

Right now here in California that Noisome POS is on TV pushing a ballot measure to raise money to build homes for homeless Vets. Now I'm not against taking care of our Vets, God knows they deserve so much better than what they get. What chaps my ass is this POS acting like it's someone else's fault that Vets and other Americans are homeless and hungry living on the streets when democrats shovel taxpayer dollars to illegals giving them homes, food, clothing, spending money and healthcare in preference to Americans. Instead of asking Californians to tax themselves even more, maybe a better solution is stop supporting illegals and start supporting Americans 9999hair out0000

How racist of you.  *****rollingeyes*****
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online GtHawk

How racist of you.  *****rollingeyes*****
When it comes to illegals? I can live with that  :patriot:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Hoodat

Is all this partly an attempt to collapse the credit card industry?

I know nothing about finance. If it is,what would be the purpose,other than to maybe drive some banks into bankruptcy so that larger banks can  buy them at a dime on the dollar?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!