Author Topic: Virginia Block III: The Revised Bow  (Read 145 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Virginia Block III: The Revised Bow
« on: February 03, 2024, 05:58:13 pm »
Virginia Block III: The Revised Bow

January 24/24: General Dynamics won a $96.4 million modification for Long Lead Time Material associated with the Virginia Class submarines SSN 812 and SSN 813. Work will take place in Colorado, California, Pennsylvania, Illinois, New York, New Jersey and other locations within the US as well as the United Kingdom.

Virginia Block I-II (click for SuperSize) “GDEB Receives $148M as Virginia Class Lead Yard” described changes to the Virginia Class submarine’s design that are expected to reach 20% of the $200 million savings goal by the time orders for the versatile sea attack/ land attack/ special forces submarines rise to 2 per year, in 2012. […]

“GDEB Receives $148M as Virginia Class Lead Yard” described changes to the Virginia Class submarine’s design that are expected to reach 20% of the $200 million savings goal by the time orders for the versatile sea attack/ land attack/ special forces submarines rise to 2 per year, in 2012.

https://www.defenseindustrydaily.com/virginia-block-iii-the-revised-bow-04159/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson