Author Topic: Beware the Iran ‘Pearl Harbor’ Moment  (Read 209 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Beware the Iran ‘Pearl Harbor’ Moment
« on: February 03, 2024, 05:41:35 pm »
Beware the Iran ‘Pearl Harbor’ Moment
The horrors of October 7 are being subordinated to a foreign adventure project decades in the making.

Feb 3, 2024
12:05 AM
In 2000, the Project for a New American Century (PNAC) issued a report that proposed establishing a new U.S.-led security perimeter across the globe to protect Western interests and perform the “constabulary” duties associated with “shaping the security environment in critical regions.”

The report, “Rebuilding America’s Defenses,” which suggested billions more in the Pentagon budget annually for reimagining military capabilities across the forces, including nuclear and space, was based in part on the Defense Policy Guidance, crafted by Paul Wolfowitz and Dick Cheney during the George H. W. Bush Administration “for maintaining U.S. preeminence, precluding the rise of a great power rival, and shaping the international security order in line with American principles and interests.”

The report noted that “the process of transformation” that PNAC envisioned, “even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event—like a new Pearl Harbor.”

https://www.theamericanconservative.com/beware-the-iran-pearl-harbor-moment/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline libertybele

Re: Beware the Iran ‘Pearl Harbor’ Moment
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2024, 05:59:01 pm »
 :bkmk:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.