Author Topic: Border militia leader slams 'failure of DHS' amid surge in crossings  (Read 169 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Border militia leader slams 'failure of DHS' amid surge in crossings

"It's one of the largest in our history, one of the largest human trafficking ruses paid for by your tax dollars. And it's a shame. It's a failure on the Biden regime. It's a failure of DHS, and it's a failure for DOJ," he asserted.

Samuel Hall: Patriots for America does whatever we can to make border patrol’s life easier
Patriots for America Militia Founder and President Samuel Hall describes a day in the life of his organization. “We do not arrest. We do not detain. I want to make sure that that’s clear because that’s been an accusation from the left many, many times,” Hall notes. He says the Patriots for America Militia’s main focus is to help the Texas DPS, National Guard, and border patrol and also offer humanitarian aid to immigrants.

By Ben Whedon
Published: February 2, 2024 7:08pm

Updated: February 2, 2024 7:41pm

Amid an unprecedented surge in illegal border crossings under the Biden administration, the leader of a Christian militia working to assist law enforcement in the area is livid over the humanitarian situation and mass trafficking of children.

Samuel Hall is the founder and president of the Patriots for America Militia, a Christian organization that patrols the southern border and works to assist federal law enforcement in addressing illegal crossings. The organization does not arrest or detain illegal entrants to the U.S. interior.

Speaking on the "Just the News, No Noise" television show on Friday, Hall pointed the often poor health of the new arrivals his personnel encounter and expressed frustrations that federal policymakers had enabled a large-scale trafficking operation.

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/border-militia-leader-slams-failure-dhs-amid-surge-crossings
« Last Edit: February 03, 2024, 12:54:39 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson