Author Topic: CNN Anchor Stunned Into Silence After Panelist Explains Why Illegals Don't Stay in Florida  (Read 240 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
CNN Anchor Stunned Into Silence After Panelist Explains Why Illegals Don't Stay in Florida
By Bonchie | 10:17 AM on February 02, 2024

CNN anchor Erica Hill was stunned into silence on Friday morning after a panelist explained to her why illegal immigrants don't stay in Florida.

The exchange came after four illegal immigrants were released from jail with no bail after assaulting two police officers in New York City. As they walked out of the police station, they flipped off the cameras and then, according to the NYPD, got on a bus to flee to California.

During the CNN segment, Jon Miller, who is a law enforcement analyst for CNN, explained how organized these criminal illegal aliens are, noting their rap sheets. He then brings up what NYPD detectives are telling him about why illegal immigrants are coming back to New York. The answer? They'd end up in jail if they stayed in Florida.

That's followed by a period of awkward silence before one of the anchors abruptly ends the segment.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2024/02/02/cnn-anchor-stunned-into-silence-after-panelist-explains-why-illegals-dont-stay-in-florida-n2169541
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Brianna Lyman
@briannalyman2
WATCH:

CNN's Erica Hill quite literally stunned speechless after CNN's John Miller said migrants steal in NY, spend in FL, but return to NY because they'll actually be held accountable in the sunshine state:

"So what the detectives are telling me is, they have crews here that operate in New York, do all their stealing, then go to Florida to spend the money and come back. I’m like, ‘Why don’t they just stay and steal in Florida?’ They said, ‘Because there you go to jail,'" Miller said.

@DailyCaller

https://twitter.com/briannalyman2/status/1753410174344110468
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson