Author Topic: It Took Approximately 20 Minutes For Kids To Revolt When School Put Tampon Dispenser In Boys’ Bathro  (Read 496 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
It Took Approximately 20 Minutes For Kids To Revolt When School Put Tampon Dispenser In Boys’ Bathroom

KATE ANDERSON
CONTRIBUTOR
February 01, 2024

It only took roughly 20 minutes for a tampon dispenser in the boy’s restroom at Brookfield High School in Connecticut to be torn down, according to a report from CT Insider.

Principal Marc Balanda sent an email out to students and their families on Jan. 24 and explained that the new dispenser had been torn down and basically destroyed in less than 25 minutes, according to CT Insider. Balanda called the incident “disgusting” and an “egregious instance of vandalism and destruction of property” in the email with a subject line that read “I am feeling ‘dis-’ right now.” (RELATED: Utah Gov Signs Bill Barring Men From Using Women’s Bathrooms)

“A dispenser with menstrual products was installed in the boy’s bathroom near the (main office),” Balanda wrote. “The installation was completed at 9:30 (a.m.). By 9:52 (a.m.), tampons were on the floor, the newly installed distribution box was ripped off the wall along with the masonry anchors, and the distribution box itself was destroyed.”

https://dailycaller.com/2024/02/01/tampon-dispenser-destroyed-boys-bathroom-connecticut/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Is there a Connecticut in Russia?  These can't be American kids going against their liberal administration. :tongue2:  Besides, what took them so long to destroy it?
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline The_Reader_David

....  Besides, what took them so long to destroy it?

Possibility one:  no boys need to use the toilet or washbasins in the first 22 minutes it was in place.
Possibility two:  one did, and needed time to get his friends to come and help him rip out the masonry bolts as he happened to be too weak to do it himself.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Online LMAO

Did anyone think they would live to see the day when we would actually see tampon dispensers in male bathrooms?

Despite the insistence of the left, men do not menstruate. Men do not become pregnant. Men can’t breast-feed. Women don’t produce sperm.

These are ideological beliefs. These are basic biological facts
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Brookfield is so small, I didn't even realize they HAD a high school of their own.

At least there are still some level-headed white boys there, who saw what needed to be done and did it.   (the town is almost all-white)

Offline verga

I am imagining the blood shooting out of the Principal's ears right before his head exploded.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.