Author Topic: The DC Attorney General Is a Sad Joke  (Read 302 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The DC Attorney General Is a Sad Joke
« on: February 02, 2024, 06:12:19 pm »
JAZZ SHAW 9:20 AM on February 02, 2024

Not all that long ago, this story would have been seen as a shocking example of malfeasance in law enforcement. Sadly, in 2024, it’s just another Groundhog Day. As anyone who pays the slightest attention to the news already knows, Washington, D.C. has devolved into a dangerous landscape of crime, with shootings and carjackings being too common to even merit a spot on the nightly news. Sometimes those two crimes combine to deadly effect as they did on Monday, with a violent carjacking spree leading to one person being killed and another, a former Trump administration official, being critically injured by a bullet to the head. As the Attorney General for the District, Brian Schwalb is supposed to be the person responsible for addressing these issues. But during a discussion panel this week, Schwalb stunned the audience by declaring that more law enforcement is not the answer. He said that the District could not “prosecute and arrest our way out of the problem.” (Daily Mail)

https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2024/02/02/the-dc-attorney-general-is-a-sad-joke-n609116
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: The DC Attorney General Is a Sad Joke
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2024, 06:13:11 pm »
Throw him out, get someone new, and see if his belief holds water! ****slapping
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2024, 07:33:03 pm »
Throw him out, get someone new, and see if his belief holds water! ****slapping

Rudy Giuliani when he was mayor of New York City disproved this idiots theory
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2024, 10:07:56 pm »
Ms. Shaw:
"The DC Attorney General Is a Sad Joke"

Au contraire.
District attorney Brian Schwalb is doing exactly what he was hired to do, and fulfilling the intent of those who hired him.

If law and order is to be returned to The District, all those who currently "govern" it must be removed from power and control returned to the Congress, where it belongs.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2024, 10:18:45 pm »
Ms. Shaw:
"The DC Attorney General Is a Sad Joke"

Au contraire.
District attorney Brian Schwalb is doing exactly what he was hired to do, and fulfilling the intent of those who hired him.

If law and order is to be returned to The District, all those who currently "govern" it must be removed from power and control returned to the Congress, where it belongs.

:yowsa: pointing-up
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien