Author Topic: New Jersey man pleads guilty to federal hate crimes for assaulting, stabbing, driving into Orthodox  (Read 429 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
New Jersey man pleads guilty to federal hate crimes for assaulting, stabbing, driving into Orthodox Jews
19 hrs 19 mins ago
Updated: 19 hrs 4 mins ago

From Ocean County Prosecutor
By Samantha Beech, CNN

New York (CNN) — A New Jersey man has admitted committing a series of violent assaults on members of the Orthodox Jewish community in and around Lakewood, New Jersey, according to a statement Thursday from the US Attorney’s Office in the District of New Jersey.

Dion Marsh, 29, of Manchester, pleaded guilty in federal court to five counts of violating the federal Hate Crimes Prevention Act and one count of carjacking, relating to a series of incidents from April 2022. Marsh also pleaded guilty to state charges last week, according to a New Jersey Superior Court spokesperson.

Marsh was charged with willfully causing bodily injury to five victims, and attempting to kill and cause injuries with dangerous weapons to four of them because they were Jewish, the US Attorney said. All of the victims survived. US Attorney Philip R. Sellinger said Marsh assaulted each of the victims because they were Orthodox Jews.

“This defendant violently attacked five men, driving a car into four of them, stabbing one of them in the chest, and attempting to kill them, simply because they were visibly identifiable as Orthodox Jews,” Sellinger said in a statement.

https://www.kake.com/story/50408139/new-jersey-man-pleads-guilty-to-federal-hate-crimes-for-assaulting-stabbing-driving-into-orthodox-jews
« Last Edit: February 02, 2024, 05:53:47 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
For him to plead guilty, the deal must have already been cut.  Considering the seriousness of the charges, I'll be he doesn't get jack squat. **nononono*  Had it been  a group of Muslims, there wouldn't be any deals.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The perp:

"Is it them again, Yogi...?
It's always them, Booboo..."

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Let me guess, he'll be sentenced to time served and and a couple years of informal probation.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

For him to plead guilty, the deal must have already been cut.  Considering the seriousness of the charges, I'll be he doesn't get jack squat. **nononono*  Had it been  a group of Muslims, there wouldn't be any deals.
Muslims, Homosexuals, Antifa, pro-Hamas, Liberals, he would be in for 20 years.

In America, Trump supporters, Christians, Jews, and Asians, are all fair-game. You can kill them with impunity.

America is broken. With Democrats in charge, America is quickly becoming just another lawless shithole corrupt dictatorship in the world.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.