Author Topic: 25 reasons Trump won’t pay a dime to E. Jean Carroll  (Read 285 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
25 reasons Trump won’t pay a dime to E. Jean Carroll
« on: February 02, 2024, 05:36:54 pm »
 25 reasons Trump won’t pay a dime to E. Jean Carroll
Gavin Mcinnes
February 02, 2024

That eye-popping $83 million judgment will not survive an appeal. A proper settlement would subtract at least $82,972,000.

In 2019, a strange woman named E. Jean Carroll accused Donald Trump of raping her in a changing room of the Bergdorf Goodman department store in Midtown Manhattan. Trump called her crazy, and a jury found him liable for both sexually abusing her and defaming her with the “crazy” talk. Last week, a New York jury decided Carroll deserves $83 million for defamation.

Here are 25 reasons why that’s nuts.
1) Carroll has said rape is “sexy”

She backs up this insane statement with, “Think of the fantasies” (which my wife and I can’t stop saying to each other). For the record, having someone forcibly violate you against your will is the exact opposite of “sexy.”
2) She’s already bragging about shopping sprees

Remember in “Goodfellas” when that idiot shows up at the party with his wife wearing a $20,000 fur coat and De Niro tells him to “bring it back”? When you run a scam, you need to lay low for a while. Carroll, conversely, is making appearances on national television telling Rachel Maddow she’s going to buy her a “penthouse in Paris” as well as fishing gear and a motorcycle for her counsel (could she pick weirder presents?). Her lawyer awkwardly murmured, “Uh, that’s a joke.”

Yeah, this whole thing is a joke.

more
https://www.theblaze.com/columns/opinion/25-reasons-trump-wont-pay-a-dime-to-e-jean-carroll?tpcc=email-breaking
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: 25 reasons Trump won’t pay a dime to E. Jean Carroll
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2024, 06:18:59 pm »
I don’t think she’ll see a dime, also

A pretty bizarre judgment based on the circumstance
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2024, 09:03:13 pm »
Every person convicted of a crime commits slander if they say they were innocent? This frivolous lawfare lawsuit was facially absurd and should have resulted in E. Jean Carroll being ruled a veatious litigant.

One of the essential elements to a slander lawsuit is proving the one suing was harmed. I do not think E. Jean Carroll is capable of being harmed by words.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2024, 09:05:57 pm »
Quite frankly, I'm not interested.  I am only interested in how much $$ he's using from his supporters and the RNC to pay for his legal bills.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.