Author Topic: It Took Approximately 20 Minutes For Kids To Revolt When School Put Tampon Dispenser In Boys’ Bathro  (Read 661 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
It Took Approximately 20 Minutes For Kids To Revolt When School Put Tampon Dispenser In Boys’ Bathroom

Kate Anderson
Contributor
February 01, 2024 3:41 PM ET

It only took roughly 20 minutes for a tampon dispenser in the boy’s restroom at Brookfield High School in Connecticut to be torn down, according to a report from CT Insider.

Principal Marc Balanda sent an email out to students and their families on Jan. 24 and explained that the new dispenser had been torn down and basically destroyed in less than 25 minutes, according to CT Insider. Balanda called the incident “disgusting” and an “egregious instance of vandalism and destruction of property” in the email with a subject line that read “I am feeling ‘dis-’ right now.”

“A dispenser with menstrual products was installed in the boy’s bathroom near the (main office),” Balanda wrote. “The installation was completed at 9:30 (a.m.). By 9:52 (a.m.), tampons were on the floor, the newly installed distribution box was ripped off the wall along with the masonry anchors, and the distribution box itself was destroyed.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2024/02/01/tampon-dispenser-destroyed-boys-bathroom-connecticut/
« Last Edit: February 02, 2024, 03:08:07 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Boys will be boys. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LMAO

What reason what a school have to put a tampon dispenser in the boys bathroom?

When I was in high school, and if we wanted to emasculate one of our friends, one of our lines we would say is he had to go buy tampons for his mom

What next? Training bras in the boys department at clothing stores?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
In my HS the girls would wait for the boys room to clear and drop their used tampons in the toilets and urinals.  Absolutely disgusting behavior by our varsity cheerleaders!  They were a fun group of gals who liked to party and we all knew when their cycles started.

Offline Wingnut

I want to point out this happened during 1st period.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Serious question.

Has anyone ever hired a law firm,or has any law firm stepped forward to take  this on?

Schools are supposed to educate,NOT indoctrinate.

Is there ANYBODY out there that is not severely retarded that doesn't know the physical differences and needs of males and females?

I don't even have any children,and I would be up there raising hell if the local HS started this crap  where I live.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
What reason what a school have to put a tampon dispenser in the boys bathroom?

Don’t you know? Boys can menstruate too.  *****rollingeyes*****
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell