Author Topic: It's 1938 All Over Again  (Read 476 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
It's 1938 All Over Again
« on: February 02, 2024, 12:36:13 pm »
It's 1938 All Over Again
By John Mills (Col, USA, Ret)
January 22, 2024
Views: 2934
Multiple regional conflicts represents a world at war, again. War can be many things, not just bombs landing on American territory. China wants to win by collapsing America from within and without.

By my count there are 14 major regional conflicts underway:

Europe/and the Middle East
Ukraine was the first one and Putin’s contribution to the Chinese led alliance to topple America (which is a formal agreement between China and Russia and their proxy allies of Iran, Venezuela, and North Korea). Ukraine was to be delivered in 72 hours by Russia’s version of Desert Storm (their model of the perfect war). Two years later, here we are.

Hamas - When China saw Biden flee Afghanistan, the task was given by China to Iran to start planning the vicious Hamas invasion of Israel.

Driving America out of Iraq and Syria - President Trump had accomplished the mission and re-deployed our forces back home. Biden put American troops right back in harm’s way and now Iran is firing ballistic missiles from its territory right at our base camps.

The largest and most pervasive war against merchant shipping since WWII is going on now as the Iranians use the Houthis and Somalis to block the access to the Suez Canal - something China has directed to help cut off the Middle East from the West

Iran is now turning the grudge with Pakistan hot with multiple terror and ballistic missile attacks across the ungoverned spaces of their shared border areas. Pakistan has nuclear weapons, Iran might possibly have the nuclear capability. Both work for China, so is China creating a “fight club” within its own ranks?

Kaliningrad is possibly next. Although bloodied and accepting of horrendous losses, Russia covets a land bridge from Belarus to Kaliningrad. This will trigger all out war in Europe.

https://armedforces.press/its-1938-all-over-again/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: It's 1938 All Over Again
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2024, 03:16:02 pm »
Maybe 1938 globally, but 1858 here at home.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2024, 03:28:46 pm »
Maybe 1938 globally, but 1858 here at home.

:yowsa:   pointing-up
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2024, 10:57:18 pm »
Smokin' Joe wrote:
"Maybe 1938 globally, but 1858 here at home..."

And within another week or two, we'll have handed down the equivalent of a "Dred Scott" decision from The Supreme Court...

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2024, 12:20:25 am »
What the Hell have the State Department and the CIA been doing in all this time?

This is a failure of diplomacy and intelligence.

Let the Chi-coms, Indians, and Europeans defend their own damn oil supplies.

The Brits hoodwinked America into becoming the World Police after the Post World War II collapse of the British Empire.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2024, 02:39:59 am »
What the Hell have the State Department and the CIA been doing in all this time?

The Brits hoodwinked America into becoming the World Police after the Post World War II collapse of the British Empire.

Your question if worthwhile, and I think we'd all like an answer.

However, your historical analysis is a bit off.  Your might want to review what was at stake in the Cold War (American-style freedom v. Stalinism) and the relative capabilities of world powers from the late 1940's into the 1960's, and consider what the results of America standing down and not acting as "World Police" would have been.  No one hoodwinked us into the role, we willingly took it on when we still thought of ourselves as the last best hope for mankind.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline MajorClay

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2024, 02:55:25 am »
4th Turning

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2024, 03:13:36 am »
Your question if worthwhile, and I think we'd all like an answer.

However, your historical analysis is a bit off.  Your might want to review what was at stake in the Cold War (American-style freedom v. Stalinism) and the relative capabilities of world powers from the late 1940's into the 1960's, and consider what the results of America standing down and not acting as "World Police" would have been.  No one hoodwinked us into the role, we willingly took it on when we still thought of ourselves as the last best hope for mankind.

@The_Reader_David reader

We became the "World Police" after WW-2 NOT because we were conned into it or even because we wanted to be dominant.

We did it because America was the only one in a position TO do it. The rest of the civilized world,and a lot of what wasn't civilized,had been bombed and burnt to ashes.

Not to mention  had pretty much bankrupted themselves to keep up with  production of war goods,war ships,war airplanes,etc,etc,etc. NONE of which  produced a single dim in income.

When it came to first world nations,the US was pretty much the only one standing.

AND....,IMNSHO,we didn't do it to be the CMMFIC of the world,but because it needed to be done if we wanted to avoid another war,but this time with  Russia.

Ironically enough,lots of good products came on the market right after WW-2,thanks to new manufacturing methods,new materials,the huge increase in commercial shipping to haul it all,and the need to rebuild pretty much all of Europe.

Not that I recommend a war in order to improve the economy. I DON'T.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2024, 03:14:56 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!