Author Topic: Self-appointed ‘climate epidemiologist’ from Georgetown U. Claims: ‘Climate change has killed at lea  (Read 232 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Self-appointed ‘climate epidemiologist’ from Georgetown U. Claims: ‘Climate change has killed at least four million people’ – Declares ‘climate change is a public health emergency’

Climate epidemiologist Colin Carlson: "Five years ago it was 'ten years to save the planet.' Now, it needs to be 'four million people are dead.' Say it, say it, say it. Write to your Senators, write it on the walls under a bridge, write it anywhere someone will see. Climate change is a public health emergency."

https://www.climatedepot.com/2024/02/01/self-appointed-climate-epidemiologist-from-georgetown-u-claims-climate-change-has-killed-at-least-four-million-people-delcares-climate-change-is-a-public-health-emergency/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Where did he get his degree in climate epidemiology?  I've never heard of it before.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Is it time yet to start throwing the "greenie intelligentsia" into the mouths of active volcanoes...?

Perhaps that will pacify Gaia...

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

In antiquity, Climate Change millions of people - famines, floods, fires, disease, etc.

Climate Change will continue to kill people who do not adapt.

These damn Climate Change nuts wouldn't have allowed Noah to chop down trees to build his Ark.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright