Author Topic: Statewide human trafficking sting in California results in more than 500 arrests, dozens of rescued  (Read 230 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Statewide human trafficking sting in California results in more than 500 arrests, dozens of rescued victims
02/01/2024 // Ethan Huff // 2.5K Views
Tags: big government, California, child predators, child recycling, child trafficking, evil, Los Angeles County, national security, Operation Reclaim and Rebuild, Pedophilia, police state, progress, traffickers, trafficking, Twisted

California's 10th annual Operation Reclaim and Rebuild was a success, resulting in 539 arrests and 65 total rescued victims.

A law enforcement program designed to clean up the Golden State of child traffickers, this year's Operation Reclaim and Rebuild involved 95 federal, state and local agencies, including personnel from the Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD), the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department and the Los Angeles Regional Human Trafficking Task Force, which together helped save the lives of 54 adults and 11 juveniles.

At a press conference, Los Angeles County Sheriff Robert Luna announced that, of the 539 arrests, 40 are suspected "sexual traffickers and exploiters" and 271 are suspected "sex buyers." It was not announced how many of the arrests were made in Los Angeles County.

"Human trafficking and child exploitation are devastating crimes that prey on some of the most vulnerable members of our community," Luna said, noting that one of the victims rescued is a 14-year-old girl.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-02-01-human-trafficking-operation-california-arrests-rescued-victims.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
...and that's just in Hollyweird.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: