Author Topic: John Podesta To Replace Jet-Setting John Kerry As WH Climate Doomsayer  (Read 164 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY SIMON KENT ON FEB 1, 2024. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

John Podesta To Replace Jet-Setting John Kerry As WH Climate Doomsayer

White House adviser John Podesta will be the top U.S. climate diplomat when high-flying John Kerry steps down this spring and ceases his endless global tours warning the world of impending doom.

“We need to keep meeting the gravity of this moment, and there is no one better than John Podesta to make sure we do,” White House Chief of Staff Jeff Zients said in a written statement, shared Wednesday with The Washington Post, CNN, and The Hill. [emphasis, links added]

“John has — and will continue to be — at the helm of driving the implementation of the most significant climate law in history,” Zients added.

Kerry was instrumental in delivering the 2015 Paris Climate Agreement as Secretary of State under then-President Barack Obama, dedicating his life since to flying around the globe telling world powers, including China, that they need to cut emissions.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/john-podesta-to-replace-jet-setting-john-kerry-as-wh-climate-doomsayer/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson