Author Topic: Canada’s Mass Migration Crisis – Wokeness Cult Is Destroying The Country  (Read 1143 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Canada’s Mass Migration Crisis – Wokeness Cult Is Destroying The Country
©Source: Flickr/David Vilder / Wikimedia Commons

Canada's unchecked mass migration is resulting in severe cultural tensions, economic paralysis, and a housing affordability crisis, with even National Bank economists sounding alarms over the country plummeting into a "population trap" under the strain of integrating over 1.2 million new residents yearly.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/other/canada-s-mass-migration-crisis-wokeness-cult-is-destroying-the-country/ss-BB1hCddX?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=339d59f7547f4aa7a5198228388f59d6&ei=40
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online mountaineer

The Royal Canadian Mounted Police are looking for new recruits - who "identify" as women.

https://twitter.com/rcmpgrcpolice/status/1757117491694756175
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

Where are they fleeing? Idaho? Texas?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online libertybele

The Royal Canadian Mounted Police are looking for new recruits - who "identify" as women.

https://twitter.com/rcmpgrcpolice/status/1757117491694756175

We have a global pandemic on our hands. It's called "wokeness".
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online roamer_1

Where are they fleeing? Idaho? Texas?

Alberta, Saskatchewan, inland BC... You know, all the red provinces.

Online mountaineer

X E V I U S S ™
@xeviuss
Meanwhile in Canada…  A pack of normal cigarettes is taxed to nearly $20.
Menthol cigarettes are ILLEGAL. Period.
Meanwhile FREE narcotics for the homeless now come in fancy packages warning they are addictive…
No words 🤦🏻‍♂️

10:02 PM · Feb 16, 2024

Online libertybele

X E V I U S S ™
@xeviuss
Meanwhile in Canada…  A pack of normal cigarettes is taxed to nearly $20.
Menthol cigarettes are ILLEGAL. Period.
Meanwhile FREE narcotics for the homeless now come in fancy packages warning they are addictive…
No words 🤦🏻‍♂️

10:02 PM · Feb 16, 2024

:thud:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

Boy Trudy is another stark reminder that, wherever leftists are in charge, rot follows
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Canada has been lost for a long time.  I traveled to Halifax years ago on a business trip to look at some software I was considering for my firm, and the way I was treated upon arrival, I swore I would NEVER return to the idiot nation, ever again.  19 years later, I have not returned.  No loss.

Online roamer_1

Canada has been lost for a long time.  I traveled to Halifax years ago on a business trip to look at some software I was considering for my firm, and the way I was treated upon arrival, I swore I would NEVER return to the idiot nation, ever again.  19 years later, I have not returned.  No loss.

Next time, try Calgary.  happy77
Being so close to the border, we get more than our share of canucks. Good folks, just exactly like here. of course, the most of em are Albertans and inland BCers, with a smattering of Saskatchewanese and NWT.... All Western as hell.

Online mountaineer

Canadians: "Where are we, and what am I doing with this handbasket?"
Protestia
@Protestia
This is wild.  A Canadian teachers union warns their teacher-members they can be disciplined if they express these opinions or do/ say these things. These prohibitions are written verbatim.

In other jurisdictions, such as the U.S.A or the U.K. (who’s media many consume) some of this speech is allowed whereas some is not allowed in Ontario, and members may not know this

...In the absence of this training, below are some examples of speech and/or actions that if uttered/performed in a worksite could result in discipline.

The notion that there are only two genders;

Words that center out a student such as: “get off your phone”, “pull your hoody down”, “why are you thirty (30) minutes late”, “what is the answer to this question”, etc…;

Sharing with parents anything about a student not directly related to the curriculum you are teaching: (examples: “congratulations on your child being in the school play”, “I saw your child snorting a white powder”, “your child was vaping in my class”, etc…);

Gendered language such as: “boys and girls” or “guys” or “ladies and gentlemen”;

Teaching certain topics in Indigenous Art (NAC) or Indigenous English (NBE) if you are not Indigenous: examples: the Medicine Wheel, Getting to know our Plant relatives, corn mat weaving, Getting to know the Harvest Moon, beading, etc;

Supporting a so-called “right wing” political view (example: Parental rights);

The idea that certain cultural practices are superior to others (examples: The Scientific Method is superior to other ways of knowing, Western Law is superior to Sharia Law, etc…);

https://tnc.news/2024/02/16/kingston-union-warns-teachers-right-wing-views/
10:53 AM · Feb 18, 2024