Author Topic: Protests Erupt After Inner-City Kids Are Booted from Rec Center to Make Way for Illegal Immigrants  (Read 373 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Protests Erupt After Inner-City Kids Are Booted from Rec Center to Make Way for Illegal Immigrants
Story by Allison Anton • 13h

If President Joe Biden and his fellow Democrats are trying to get people on board with their illegal immigration free-for-all policies, they sure have a funny way of showing it.

From clogging up airports to kicking old folks out of nursing homes, blue states' methods of coping with the influx of illegal immigrants have gone from bad to worse -- and the latest attempts in Massachusetts have caused protests to erupt.

The state is home to eight "sanctuary cities" and could be viewed as a "sanctuary state" even though it has no such law on the books.

Attempting to preserve their reputation as welcoming to illegal immigrants, officials in the liberal state are kicking inner-city kids out of a rec center to make room for the hordes who have arrived from the nation's southern border, WBZ-TV reported Wednesday.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/protests-erupt-after-inner-city-kids-are-booted-from-rec-center-to-make-way-for-illegal-immigrants/ar-BB1hDguF?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=7dcfeea80a0141fb9454a907e743cc3d&ei=13
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Dem Gov. Maura Healey Dumps Hundreds of Migrants in Black Community, Says 'We Really Don't Have a Choice'
Story by Johnathan Jones • 11h

Democrats in Massachusetts made the decision this week to take over a recreation center in a majority-black Boston neighborhood and turn it into a shelter for migrants and the homeless.

The Associated Press reported Wednesday that the Cass Recreational Complex in Boston’s Roxbury neighborhood will no longer be a haven for area children to gather – and least for the foreseeable future.

That is because Democratic Massachusetts Gov. Maura Healey and Boston Mayor Michelle Wu decided to use the center to house up to 400 people, including illegal immigrants.

The sanctuary city's recreation center is now a short-term hotel that has been outfitted with cots.

“We’re here today because we really don’t have a choice,” Healey said. “Families continue to come into this country, continue to come to Massachusetts, and we have over the last several months opened up locations throughout the state.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/dem-gov-maura-healey-dumps-hundreds-of-migrants-in-black-community-says-we-really-don-t-have-a-choice/ar-BB1hDEvn?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=339d59f7547f4aa7a5198228388f59d6&ei=17
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
  'We Really Don't Have a Choice'

She may have really opened a Pandora's Box with that comment!  But they are good democrats in Taxachusettes and know their lot in life is to have politicians take everything they have and squander it as they see fit.  Plus they know they aren't to complain and make sure the people that are taking the most are re-elected. :whistle:
Thomas Jefferson

Offline mountaineer

I'm waiting for them to dump illegals in Wellesley or Brookline.

Yeah, not gonna happen.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Where is Rev. Al Sharliton and the other top race hustlers protesting this move by Mass's Karen Gov and the Chinawomen Mayor.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Da poor vic-tums!

Tell them to get tagethur and sang "We iz da wurld....."

Surely that will hell them to understand and accept their proper places in life.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!