Author Topic: Pentagon’s Special Ops Office Holds Book Talk On ‘Far-Right’ Domestic Terrorism  (Read 180 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Pentagon’s Special Ops Office Holds Book Talk On ‘Far-Right’ Domestic Terrorism
By AFP Staff
February 1, 2024

A Department of Defense office overseeing special operations invited two terrorism experts to discuss their new book on far-right terrorism in the U.S., screenshots obtained by the Daily Caller News Foundation show.

The invitation appeared to go out via email to “all” staff of SO/LIC, the acronym for the Pentagon’s office overseeing special operations and irregular warfare.

“Serious acts of terrorism have erupted from violent American far-right extremists in recent years, including the 2015 mass murder at a historic Black church in Charleston and the January 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol,” the book synopsis, which was also included in the email, read.
A Department of Defense (DOD) office invited two experts to discuss their new book on far-right terrorism in the U.S. as part of a new series featuring guest speakers, the Daily Caller News Foundation has learned.

https://armedforces.press/pentagons-special-ops-office-holds-book-talk-on-far-right-domestic-terrorism/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
I said in another comment one of the things the military needs to improve recruiting was to restart its witch hunts on white conservatives.  This proves I'm a modern-day Nostradamus! :mauslaff:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson