Author Topic: Bumbling Biden Procrastinates As Attacks Continue with Potential for Additional American Military De  (Read 145 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Bumbling Biden Procrastinates As Attacks Continue with Potential for Additional American Military Deaths

Bill Wenger
Jan 30, 2024

“Don’t, don’t…don’t,” is all Bumbling Joe Biden can say while he does absolutely nothing about the many attacks on U.S. forces recently resulting in the unnecessary deaths of three U.S. Army service members in Jordan in an area in which I operated extensively in 2005 in Iraq and Jordan.

As I write this, our republic and much of the world including the Iranians are waiting to hear if and when the U.S. will militarily respond by attacking Iran. Such an attack in a variety of options and extents has been well planned based on detailed intelligence for weeks with constant updates. Still, Biden does nothing!

Our badly led and managed armed forces still have extraordinarily motivated, well-trained and capable men and women who have planned, coordinated and are well-prepared to execute the attacks needed and are so essential. Still, Biden does nothing.

https://townhall.com/columnists/billwenger/2024/01/30/bumbling-biden-procrastinates-as-attacks-continue-with-potential-for-additional-american-military-deaths-n2634408
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I wonder if there are any plans in desk drawers?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: