Author Topic: Democrat Staffer Who Filmed Himself Having Anal Sex in the Capitol Won't Be Charged Because Of Cours  (Read 671 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrat Staffer Who Filmed Himself Having Anal Sex in the Capitol Won't Be Charged Because Of Course
By Bonchie | 10:05 AM on February 01, 2024

Democrat Staffer Who Filmed Himself Having Anal Sex in the Capitol Won't Be Charged Because Of Course
Bonchie

In news that isn't going to shock anyone, the United States Capitol Police has decided not to charge the Democrat staffer who trespassed in a Capitol hearing room and then filmed himself having anal sex with another man.

The video of the act was posted online by the perpetrator and found by conservative news outlets. Naturally, the mainstream press had little interest in the story, and Sen. Ben Cardin, who employed the staffer, was allowed to simply drop the issue. Keep in mind, we are talking about the same mainstream press that spent two weeks obsessing over Rep. Lauren Boebert engaging in some ill-advised heavy petting in a movie theater.

Aidan Maese-Czeropski, the staffer in question, was defiant in the aftermath, claiming he was "being attacked for who I love to pursue a political agenda." Yeah, I'm sure that was it. It wasn't him filming himself going at it with another dude in a Capitol hearing room. It was just a "political agenda.

Now, after much caterwauling about taking the issue seriously and opening a criminal investigation, the USCP has decided no charges will be filed.

Good news for anyone who is thinking about sneaking into a Capitol hearing room to film lewd acts: You've got the green light.

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2024/02/01/new-democrat-staffer-who-filmed-himself-having-anal-sex-in-the-capitol-wont-be-charged-n2169494
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It SEEMS to ME,that there is a possibility  it was killed because he and the Congress Critter he was working for were also humping each other.

Let just ONE "dirty little secret" like this get out,and who knows where the echoes will end?

We know for a fact that Sen. Ben Cardin is going to be as giddy as a schoolgirl to discover the charges have  been dropped and there will be no more investigations related to the video.

And we also know why the GOP isn't pushing this. It's called "Mutually Assured Destruction". Once it starts,NOBODY knows where it would end.

Personally,I don't give a damn about who congresscritters hump,as long as it is people who want to be humped,but NOBODY who is or could possibly  be a blackmail target over something like this should be  holding a public office.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
He is a Democrat. "Law" only applies to Republicans in D.C.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
In all seriousness, I would be shocked if this was the first time it was learned that someone had sex in one of those rooms.  My guess is that the general rule is that they are not prosecuted.

Offline andy58-in-nh

In all seriousness, I would be shocked if this was the first time it was learned that someone had sex in one of those rooms.  My guess is that the general rule is that they are not prosecuted.
What those two were doing to each other was what Congress usually spends its time doing to the American people, so I’m not surprised either.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Maj. Bill Martin

I am guessing they weren't prosecuted  either,but  THEY didn't film  it  and put it on the internet.

Kinda hard to deny when anyone can click on a mouse and see it happening.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

@Maj. Bill Martin

I am guessing they weren't prosecuted  either,but  THEY didn't film  it  and put it on the internet.

Kinda hard to deny when anyone can click on a mouse and see it happening.

Oh, I bet others have been caught in the act and unable to deny it as well, and they too weren't arrested.  So if the act itself wasn't prosecuted in the past, and it isn't illegal to publish the acts themselves, then you wouldn't prosecute this guy either.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Oh, I bet others have been caught in the act and unable to deny it as well, and they too weren't arrested.  So if the act itself wasn't prosecuted in the past, and it isn't illegal to publish the acts themselves, then you wouldn't prosecute this guy either.

@Maj. Bill Martin

I wouldn't prosecute him,but I would sure as hell fire him for committing sodomy on government property.

I would also add that it would be a much more serious offense in MY mind if it was done during normal business hours and he was on the clock when it happened.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

@Maj. Bill Martin

I wouldn't prosecute him,but I would sure as hell fire him for committing sodomy on government property.

I would also add that it would be a much more serious offense in MY mind if it was done during normal business hours and he was on the clock when it happened.

He did get fired.

Offline Polly Ticks

He did get fired.

Nope.  Allowed to resign, per the statement from USCP:
"For now, we are closing the investigation into the facts and circumstances surrounding a sex video that was recorded inside the Hart Senate Office Building on the morning of Wednesday, December 13.  After consulting with federal and local prosecutors, as well as doing a comprehensive investigation and review of possible charges, it was determined that – despite a likely violation of congressional policy – there is currently no evidence that a crime was committed.  Although the hearing room was not open to the public at the time, the Congressional staffer involved had access to the room. The two people of interest were not cooperative, nor were the elements of any of the possible crimes met. The Congressional staffer, who has since resigned from his job, exercised his Fifth Amendment right to remain silent and refused to talk to us. Our investigators are willing to review new evidence should any come to light.”  - The United States Capitol Police
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra