Author Topic: Biden Ripped After Admin Leaks What Its Plans Are For Military Response  (Read 1269 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
DailyWire.com By  Ryan Saavedra Jan 30, 2024 

President Joe Biden told reporters on Tuesday that he has made his decision on how he plans to retaliate against Iranian-backed terrorists in the Middle East who murdered three U.S. soldiers this week, wounding dozens more, in a suicide drone attack.

“Officials say plans call for the U.S. to launch a real bombing campaign, not just another round of one and done retaliatory strikes of the kind it has conducted so far,” CBS News reported. “Once it begins, the bombing is likely to continue for a number of days.”

Andrea Stricker, Deputy Director & Research Fellow at the Foundation for Defense of Democracies’ (FDD) Nonproliferation & Biodefense program, slammed the Biden administration for once again tipping off the enemy about what its plans were.

More: https://www.dailywire.com/news/biden-ripped-after-admin-leaks-what-its-plans-are-for-military-response

Square profile picture
CBS Evening News
@CBSEveningNews

President Biden said he has reached a decision on the U.S. response to the drone attack that killed three American soldiers in Jordan. The president said he holds Iran responsible for the attack, but emphasized the world does not need a wider conflict in the Middle East.

https://twitter.com/CBSEveningNews/status/1752485105954627923

Offline rustynail

Re: Biden Ripped After Admin Leaks What Its Plans Are For Military Response
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2024, 12:34:48 pm »
He's going to 'fart in their general direction'?

Offline verga

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2024, 07:08:40 pm »
Kind of surprised he did not send them all the details and maps on the best routes to avoid congested areas or road blocks.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline oldno7

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2024, 02:11:32 am »
Kind of surprised he did not send them all the details and maps on the best routes to avoid congested areas or road blocks.

And you know this how? ////00000////

Offline LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2024, 04:43:38 am »
He's going to 'fart in their general direction'?

Or in his case, just poop his pants.  It'll stink either way.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2024, 05:46:50 am »
Why do I picture Elmer Fudd, hunched over, telling Buggs Bunny "Ssshhhhhhh! It's a seeqwet!"
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis