Author Topic: James O'Keefe: WH cyber official says they want to get rid of Kamala and confirms Biden's mental dec  (Read 716 times)

Online mountaineer

James O'Keefe
@JamesOKeefeIII
BREAKING VIDEO: Top White House Cyber Official tells O’Keefe in Disguise “they can't say it publicly” the White House wants to replace Kamala Harris and Confirms President @JoeBiden mental decline: “Biden is definitely slowing down.”

“I'm just telling you what I've heard… they’re really concerned about it” …“I think they need to get rid of him or her.”

“But no one in modern history has ever said, like, ‘We're not going to renominate the president for a second term.’”

Charlie Kraiger @CharlieKraiger, a Cybersecurity policy analyst and Foreign affairs Desk Officer in the Executive Office at the White House, tells O’Keefe “I had a meeting with Michelle Obama @michelleobama …. Someone asked her, ‘Will you ever run for office?’ And she said, ‘No’ Empathically.” She was like, ‘I've seen all this shit my husband has had to go through and that does not interest me.’

“@VP @KamalaHarris hemorrhages black staff. She can't keep black staff. They quit on her en masse”

“She will be the vice president nominee. There was a debate about removing her from the ticket, but sadly they didn’t, she's not popular, but you can’t remove the first black lady to be vice president from the damn presidential ticket. Like what kind of message are you going to send to like African-American voters…People would be like, "What the bleep?” Like she's a woman and she's multiracial.”

MORE... FULL STORY...

https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/1752786076320600511
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Why worry about cyber security when cyber security officials  are running their mouths like this? Foreign spies can learn what's at stake for the price of a steak.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2024, 12:50:38 am by bigheadfred »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Kamala Harris is more useless than an ice cube in Alaska.  If she is pushed out, they'll brand it as a "promotion" or "opportunity" - like being appointed Dean of the Whatsammatta U. School of Law.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Kamala Harris is more useless than an ice cube in Alaska.  If she is pushed out, they'll brand it as a "promotion" or "opportunity" - like being appointed Dean of the Whatsammatta U. School of Law.

:silly: :silly:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mountaineer

Why worry about cyber security when cyber security officials  are running their mouths like this? Foreign spies can learn what's at stake for the price of a steak.
This guy is a good advertisement for not hiring homosexuals to jobs requiring secrecy,  discretion or security.  He thinks he's on a date with a new fella, and he seems willing to spill as many state secrets as he can think of.

Online mountaineer

Ashley St. Clair
@stclairashley
Pro tip: If you are a gay man who works for the White House + your date just cant hear enough about Joe Biden and Kamala Harris, you are being James O’Keefe’d
It always amazes me how willing these suckers are to talk. You work for the WHITE HOUSE Cyber team & are just spilling it all?! A cheap vault too… just dinner and drinks!
3:58 PM · Jan 31, 2024

🇺🇲DAN JOSLYN (Kang cave ape)
@DanJoslyn
You know there is something else very disturbing about these videos I don't see people talking about. These people are willing to talk allot and brag to get some d Just imagine how much information a trained intelligence officer from a foreign hostile country could get from these retards.
4:38 PM · Jan 31, 2024

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
This guy is a good advertisement for not hiring homosexuals to jobs requiring secrecy,  discretion or security.  He thinks he's on a date with a new fella, and he seems willing to spill as many state secrets as he can think of.

pointing-up
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
It used to be, back when America was a sane a rational place, his security clearance would be revoked and he would be fired. But today, in Clown-World America, maybe he will get promoted? or assigned to a different position? Who knows. America has gone nuts.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Just wondering...

If YOU were kamala [sutra], what kind of offer would it take to get you to resign from the vice-presidency?

A question, if anyone cares to answer.

Offline LMAO

She aint going anywhere

She's so close. A death or resignation and she's the first black, female president
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
She aint going anywhere

She's so close. A death or resignation and she's the first black, female president
Ever see the movie 'My Fellow Americans', Kammeltoes reminds me of the VP in that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WN9lSoh3O3o

She probably thinks she's clever, but they will never let her be president **nononono*

Online mountaineer

WATCH: White House Official Runs From O’Keefe After Telling Him “What They Can’t Say Publicly” About Joe Biden’s Mental Health and Why They Need Kamala Harris
by Jordan Conradson Feb. 1, 2024 8:40 pm

... When O’Keefe took off his disguise glasses and confronted Kraiger at the Brookland’s Finest restaurant in DC, Kraiger was stunned. Still, he maintained the narrative that “we’re running a good cybersecurity operation,” despite not even realizing that he was spilling secrets from the White House to a well-known investigative journalist.

“But you didn’t ever declare… who you were with,” Kraiger said, trying to point the finger at O’Keefe, an undercover journalist.

Hilariously, the people sitting in between the cameramen and O’Keefe appeared to realize exactly what was going on, and they eventually asked the waiters to move to another table. The Gateway Pundit correspondent Jordan Conradson was sitting in the booth across, assisting James O’Keefe on this venture.

“Did you not do your research? What is this clown show you guys are running over at the White House?” O’Keefe asked before Kraiger bolted from the restaurant.

Unsurprisingly, he did not answer any questions as he ran away down the street with Conradson filming and O’Keefe asking questions. ...
More at Gateway Pundit
 :silly: