Author Topic: Podesta to replace Kerry as top climate diplomat  (Read 273 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Podesta to replace Kerry as top climate diplomat
« on: January 31, 2024, 08:36:57 pm »
 Podesta to replace Kerry as top climate diplomat
by Rachel Frazin - 01/31/24 3:33 PM ET

White House adviser John Podesta will replace John Kerry as the nation’s lead climate diplomat, a source familiar confirmed to The Hill.

Podesta has been overseeing implementation of the energy and climate provisions of the Inflation Reduction Act.

He is expected to remain at the White House in his role, rather than moving over to the State Department.

The Washington Post first reported that Podesta will take on the role and remain in the White House. The source confirmed to The Hill the accuracy of that report.

White House chief of staff Jeff Zients told The Post in a statement: “We need to keep meeting the gravity of this moment, and there is no one better than John Podesta to make sure we do.”

Zients also said Podesta will still be “at the helm of driving the implementation of the most significant climate law in history.”

more
https://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/4440637-podesta-replace-kerry-top-climate-diplomat/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

Re: Podesta to replace Kerry as top climate diplomat
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2024, 08:42:34 pm »
I am not at all familiar with Podesta -- is he any less corrupt than Kerry?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2024, 08:49:31 pm »
I am not at all familiar with Podesta -- is he any less corrupt than Kerry?

Not a bit. You could call him John "Clinton" Podesta if that helps.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2024, 08:54:09 pm by bigheadfred »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2024, 02:09:01 pm »
More on new  Biden climate envoy @johnpodesta: Less than a week after Podesta left his job as counselor to Obama in February 2015, left-wing PR flack @dfenton plotted with Podesta to attack @FoxNews and @WSJOpinion on climate.

https://twitter.com/JunkScience/status/1753057509357584414
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2024, 02:09:58 pm »
New Biden climate envoy @johnpodesta now opposes new LNG export terminals. But during the Obama administration and as revealed by the 2016 Podesta email leak, the Podesta Group lobbied the White House to speed up LNG export terminals.

https://twitter.com/JunkScience/status/1753054969123528930
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org