Author Topic: BREAKING: Former Trump admin official Mike Gill in critical condition after being shot during carjac  (Read 1666 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
AMERICAN NEWS Jan 30, 2024
BREAKING: Former Trump admin official Mike Gill in critical condition after being shot during carjacking in DC

Gill was inside the car when he was shot, and though he managed to exit the vehicle, he collapsed shortly thereafter.

BREAKING: Former Trump admin official Mike Gill in critical condition after being shot during carjacking in DC

The Post Millennial
Jan 30, 2024
2 Minute Read
ADVERTISEMENT
Former Trump administration official Mike Gill was in critical condition on Tuesday after being shot during a carjacking in Washington, DC. Gill was on his way to pick up his wife when he was shot on K Street NW in the evening at approximately 5:45 pm on Monday.

Gill was inside the car when he was shot, and though he managed to exit the vehicle, he collapsed shortly thereafter. He is the father of three. Gill was the COO of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission during the Trump White House.

"We can confirm that Mike Gill was the victim of a shooting at the 900 block of K Street Northwest on Monday evening and is in critical condition," a spokesperson for the family said. "Out of respect for the family, we have nothing additional to add at this time."

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-former-trump-admin-official-mike-gill-in-critical-condition-after-being-shot-during-carjacking-in-dc
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline libertybele

Ok ... my question is -- carjacking as in a random carjacking or was he a definite target?  If he was a target then a big why as to why did someone or people want him eliminated??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Ok ... my question is -- carjacking as in a random carjacking or was he a definite target?  If he was a target then a big why as to why did someone or people want him eliminated??

In DeeCee, you can't swing a cat without hitting a bureaucrat.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
DC is the safest city in America....for car jackers.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
In DeeCee, you can't swing a cat without hitting a bureaucrat.
Well, one kind of criminal or another...

IIRC, carjackings are up this year.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

Carjackings are so commonplace in D.C., I doubt the perp(s) knew who he was.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online LMAO

I would stay as far away as I can from any of our major metropolitan areas

They’re like Sin City
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

I would stay as far away as I can from any of our major metropolitan areas
They’re like Sin City
Ditto. It would be nice to visit some of the big cities, see the sights, explore the restaurants, etc., but I just don't feel like braving the thugs and illegals right now.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Prayers up for the guy, anyway.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Former Trump official Mike Gill dies after being shot during Washington DC carjacking incident
Gill worked at the Commodity Futures Trading Commission under former president
 By Andrea Vacchiano Fox News
Published February 3, 2024 8:37pm EST

Former President Trump administration member Mike Gill recently died from injuries he sustained after he was carjacked in Washington, D.C., Fox News has learned.

Gill, who worked at the Commodity Futures Trading Commission, was sitting in his vehicle on Monday night when a suspect entered his car and shot him.

GIll's wife, Kristina, broke the news of her husband's death to FOX 5 DC.

"It is with profound sadness that I wish to inform the community of the passing of my husband, Mike Gill," Kristina wrote. "His sudden departure has left a void in our lives that can never be filled."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/former-trump-official-mike-gill-dies-shot-washington-dc-carjacking-incident
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Former Trump official Mike Gill dies after being shot during Washington DC carjacking incident
Gill worked at the Commodity Futures Trading Commission under former president
 By Andrea Vacchiano Fox News
Published February 3, 2024 8:37pm EST

Former President Trump administration member Mike Gill recently died from injuries he sustained after he was carjacked in Washington, D.C., Fox News has learned.

Gill, who worked at the Commodity Futures Trading Commission, was sitting in his vehicle on Monday night when a suspect entered his car and shot him.

GIll's wife, Kristina, broke the news of her husband's death to FOX 5 DC.

"It is with profound sadness that I wish to inform the community of the passing of my husband, Mike Gill," Kristina wrote. "His sudden departure has left a void in our lives that can never be filled."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/former-trump-official-mike-gill-dies-shot-washington-dc-carjacking-incident

Sounds deliberate and not just a random target.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online LMAO

Sounds deliberate and not just a random target.

Hard to say

It is Washington DC and car jackings are up in pretty much every major city

No one is safe. And this is a 100% Democrat Party caused problem
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Carjackings are so commonplace in D.C., I doubt the perp(s) knew who he was.
@mountaineer

Truth to tell,DC was "dangerous after dark" at least as far back as the early  60's,when I would go there occasionally.

Was probably dangerous a long time before that.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
AMERICAN NEWS Feb 3, 2024
BREAKING: Former Trump admin official Mike Gill has died after being shot during DC carjacking
Gill was admitted to the hospital in critical condition after he was shot inside his car.

The Post Millennial
Feb 3, 2024

Father of three and former Trump administration official Mike Gill has died on Saturday, only days after he was shot during a carjacking in Washington, DC. Gill was shot inside his car but was able to exit the vehicle before collapsing .

His wife issued a statement saying "It is with profound sadness that I wish to inform the community of the passing of my husband, Mike Gill. His sudden departure has left a void in our lives that can never be filled. In this time of grief, we are grateful for the outpouring of love and support from family, friends, and the community, and extend our heartfelt gratitude to everyone who has reached out to offer condolences and assistance.

"Mike was not only a devoted husband and father but also a cherished son, brother, and friend. Over the course of his remarkable life, Mike brought people together and made them feel included, supported, and loved. His heart was evident in everything he did, as demonstrated by his mentorship and deep friendships with those who worked with him professionally.

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-former-trump-admin-official-mike-gill-has-died-after-being-shot-during-dc-carjacking?utm_campaign=64487
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Just let it go everyone.  The mayor of the District of Corruption has said there is nothing that can be done about it so learn to accept and live with it. :im waiting:
Thomas Jefferson

Online LMAO

Prayers up for his loved ones

The Democrat run cities are crime ridden cesspools were no one is safe

Barry Goldwater

Offline Mod2

Topics merged

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
At least the perp was dispatched promptly after this one.

"Is it them again, Yogi?
It's always them, Booboo..."

Offline mountaineer

DC carjacking suspect who shot Trump official and others in 11-hour crime spree had previous felony charges dropped
By Rachel Schilke
February 1, 2024 12:40 pm
The man who was accused of being involved in eight dangerous crimes across an 11-hour period in Washington, D.C., had been arrested on felony charges almost two years ago to the day — but they were ultimately dropped by the U.S. attorney’s office.

Police fatally shot and killed Artell Cunningham, 28, of Suitland, Maryland, on Tuesday following a string of carjackings and shootings on Monday that hospitalized a former Donald Trump administration official, who is still in critical condition, and led to the theft of several vehicles.

Court documents from Jan. 23, 2021, show that Metropolitan Police Department officers responded to calls of a shooting at an apartment building near Anacostia and Fairlawn and located Cunningham attempting to gain access to the apartment his siblings were inside. He became “physically aggressive with officers” when officers stopped him from entering the apartment, so they detained him.

“While he was detained Defendant Cunningham advised Officers that if he wasn’t released he was going to shoot them all,” MPD Officer Erica Cephus wrote in the arrest report. “Defendant Cunningham then advised ‘I swear all I need to do is make one phone call and you all will be dead’ ‘I will kill each and every one of you.'”

Cunningham was arrested on felony threats. His charges were quickly downgraded to misdemeanor threats to do bodily harm, on the same day of his arrest, per court records.  ...
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/crime/2830948/dc-carjacking-11-hour-crime-spree-had-previous-felony-charges-dropped/

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
DC carjacking suspect who shot Trump official and others in 11-hour crime spree had previous felony charges dropped
By Rachel Schilke
February 1, 2024 12:40 pmhttps://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/crime/2830948/dc-carjacking-11-hour-crime-spree-had-previous-felony-charges-dropped/

I guess we haven't reached the tipping point yet.  Wonder whose death it will take befor action is taken?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
BTW,for those who don't know,the Trump official that was shot has  died.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!