Author Topic: Tsunami of Illegals Sent to Sanctuary Cities Will Continue Until Biden Closes Border  (Read 147 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Tsunami of Illegals Sent to Sanctuary Cities Will Continue Until Biden Closes Border
By Ben Kew | 5:53 PM on January 30, 2024The opinions expressed by contributors are their own and do not necessarily represent the views of RedState.com.

The tsunami of illegal immigrants being sent to sanctuary cities will continue until Joe Biden closes the southern border, Texas Governor Greg Abbott has confirmed.

Posting on the X platform, Abbott made the perfectly reasonable case that Texas border towns should not foot the bill for Biden's open border policy and will, therefore, continue to send illegal arrivals to so-called "sanctuary cities" such as New York and Chicago until Biden takes decisive action.

"Texas has transported over 102,000 migrants to sanctuary cities," he wrote. "Overwhelmed Texas border towns should not bear the brunt of Biden’s open border policies. Our transportation mission will continue until Biden secures the border."

https://redstate.com/benkew/2024/01/30/tsunami-of-illegals-sent-to-sanctuary-cities-will-continue-until-biden-closes-border-n2169434
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson