Author Topic: Illegal immigrant convicted of assault last month among 3 arrested again in sanctuary city robbery  (Read 154 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
 Illegal immigrant convicted of assault last month among 3 arrested again in sanctuary city robbery
Story by Michael Ruiz • 21h

An illegal immigrant from Brazil who remained in Massachusetts under local sanctuary policies despite an assault conviction and federal detainer last month has been arrested again on robbery charges.

Lucas Vilaca Moreira Fontenelle, 21, is among three illegals accused of robbing a Brazilian bodega in Milford, a town of about 28,000 residents, 40 miles southwest of Boston.

Fontenelle received a suspended sentence on Dec. 11 for two counts of assault and battery with a firearm in nearby Framingham, according to the Boston Herald.

Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) placed a detainer on him, but the city jail cut him loose without warning the feds.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/illegal-immigrant-convicted-of-assault-last-month-among-3-arrested-again-in-sanctuary-city-robbery/ar-BB1huJaE

The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson