Author Topic: In A Very Quick Camera Shot Last Night During The Chiefs Post Game Festivities, Swift Embraced Kelc  (Read 493 times)

Offline American Girl

YOU wouldn’t Have SEEN IT if you
DIDN’T know WHAT to LOOK for, but there it is… The club ring!

I wonder when the black eye happens?

I’m shocked anyone even caught that because the kiss is so cringe it’s all I can focus on.

https://www.usasupreme.com/in-a-very-quick-camera-shot-last-night-during-the-chiefs-post-game-festivities-swift-embraced-kelce-and-exposed-piece-of-jewelry/

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
This should be in Alternative Realities.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Hoodat

Who is Taylor Swift?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline berdie

Who is Taylor Swift?

She is the current owner/general manager/quarterback/offensive line/total defense. She is the one and only reason KC exists and wins.

I thought everybody knew that!  :laugh:

Offline goatprairie

Who is Taylor Swift?
She is the head of a vast conspiracy involving the FBI, CIA, DEI, KGB, BLM, NFL, and last but not least the Keepers Of Odd Knowledge. it is one of most sinister and nefarious plots in the history of the country...nay, the world to make people vote for Joe Biden. Or so I've heard from many absolutely not-crazy  :whistle: people on the right.
I'm so mad that Swift would do something like that.  9999hair out0000  8888crybaby

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.