Author Topic: Jill Biden Goes on the Attack in Houston: Trump Wants to Make Joe Biden Look Bad  (Read 358 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jill Biden Goes on the Attack in Houston: Trump Wants to Make Joe Biden Look Bad
Karen Townsend

Jill Biden made a speech at a fundraiser in Houston Saturday night. She slammed Trump for trying to make her husband look bad. She also was angry that Trump does not like the Senate Democrats border bill.

Jill Biden is married to a man who has been in elected office for 50 years. She’s no spring chicken herself at the age of 72. Can you believe how silly she must sound as she says a man running against her husband, the president, to be the leader of the free world, is trying to make his opponent look bad? Good Lord. Anything less is political malpractice in election season. As far as that border bill secretly being drawn up in the Senate, Trump is right to advise Republicans that no bill is better than a bad bill. The Senate bill must be a real stinker because the text is being kept secret.

‘You see what happened today with the border, and now Trump is trying to do everything he can to make Joe look bad, you know, even at the lives — sacrificing lives of so many people just for his own political gain,’ she told donors to her husband’s re-election campaign.

‘I know it’s early to start, but I want you to sort of think after you leave tonight that yes, I am committed to a democracy. And yes, I’m going to fight as hard as I can and not let anything like 2016 happen again.’

Wait. What? What happened in 2016? We had a free and fair election. Donald Trump soundly beat Hillary Clinton, much to her surprise and to the surprise of voters everywhere. Jill doesn’t want Trump to beat Joe in November. Democrats are very nervous because Joe Biden’s approval numbers are historically low, second only to Jimmy Carter at this point in the third year of his term as president. Jill Biden is sounding a little election denier-ish, if you ask me. We know Hillary Clinton is an election denier. Et tu, Jill?

more
https://hotair.com/karen-townsend/2024/01/30/jill-biden-goes-on-the-attack-in-houston-trump-wants-to-make-joe-biden-look-bad-n608345
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Here is a woman who sends her husband out in public where he embarrasses himself and she’s worried about Trump making him look bad?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online libertybele

Here is a woman who sends her husband out in public where he embarrasses himself and she’s worried about Trump making him look bad?

888high58888 :yowsa:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline PeteS in CA

OK, since no one has picked the low hanging fruit, Trump doesn't need to do anything to make LIEden look bad. LIEden is doing that all by himself.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
If Trump wants to make Joe look bad he's got a hard act to follow, because every time they let Joe out of the basement into the public he basically sharts all over himself. The best thing Trump could do, but is incapable of, is keeping his mouth shut more.

Online mountaineer

She sends him out in public as little as possible, and he still manages to embarrass himself. At some point in the next few months, I fully expect to see a poopypants emergency right in front of the cameras.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Jill:
"Trump Wants to Make Joe Biden Look Bad..."

Wants to...?

Offline LMAO

At some point in the next few months, I fully expect to see a poopypants emergency right in front of the cameras.

His staffers are probably planning for this
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Wrecking Ball Joe is a perfect representative of the idiot Democommie.  He is not functional and would never pass a cognitive test.  No way!!!  The average kindergarten child has a more functional brain than Biden.

It is not a mystery why there are two major wars, and evil players like Iran, who is fully funded by the USA via Obama/Biden.  These two knuckleheads gave Iran some $14 billion if I am not mistaken to fund terror.  October 7th might not have happened if the USA was not funding terror!!!

:yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Oh, Brother!   :3:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: