Author Topic: WATCH: Smuggler Caught Illegally In US for 14TH TIME  (Read 143 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WATCH: Smuggler Caught Illegally In US for 14TH TIME
« on: January 30, 2024, 03:49:13 pm »
WATCH: Smuggler Caught Illegally In US for 14TH TIME

Border Hawk
Jan 29, 2024

Texas authorities say they arrested a suspected human smuggler from Mexico who has already been caught illegally present in the U.S. on at least 13 prior occasions.

On Thursday, Texas Department of Public Safety (TxDPS) troopers and Border Patrol agents encountered a group of illegal aliens in the Rio Grande Valley.

After rounding them up, troopers discovered the man allegedly responsible for guiding them across the border had already been busted more than a dozen times on U.S. soil.

“Members of the TxDPS Brush Team & USBP K9 tracked & arrested a smuggling foot guide hiding inside a drainage pipe who smuggled 3 illegal immigrants by raft across the Rio Grande in Mission,” TxDPS spokesman Lt. Christ Olivarez explained in a statement.

https://borderhawk.blog/watch-smuggler-caught-illegally-in-us-for-14th-time/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: WATCH: Smuggler Caught Illegally In US for 14TH TIME
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2024, 03:50:34 pm »
How many smuggling busts are allowed by law before they are required to be arrested and sent to the big house? :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson