Author Topic: Joe Biden's Stupid Plan to Avenge Fallen US Troops: Tell Iran We're Coming, Then Provide the Target  (Read 161 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden's Stupid Plan to Avenge Fallen US Troops: Tell Iran We're Coming, Then Provide the Target List
Andrew Malcolm

This president of the United States has done so many stupid things in his endless presidency, often intentionally. The incidents glide by day after day like flotsam on a swollen river, and no one does anything but shake their head.

Joe Biden has done it again. But this time, he’s put even more of our valiant military volunteers' lives at risk.

Over the weekend, Iran-backed militants managed to slip an armed drone past the alert system at a U.S. Army base in Jordan. The explosion killed three members of the military and wounded more than three dozen others.

I don’t know precisely how you measure pressure in the D.C. Swamp, likely by the decibel level of publicly squawking to media. This time, it was mostly Republicans calling on Biden to take some form of retaliation other than his standard silence. Biden's weakness in foreign affairs is a major theme of the campaign.

Biden, you may recall, was not forced to seek the presidency. He volunteered to become commander in chief, though he had no military experience, like his two immediate predecessors.

Biden is well-known among Washington-types for his oft-stated disdain for and distrust of the military. He's also well-known for being 81 and acting even older.

more
https://redstate.com/andrewmalcolm/2024/01/30/joe-bidens-plan-to-avenge-fallen-us-troops-tell-iran-were-coming-and-provide-the-target-lists-n2169399
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

US response to Iran needs to be asymmterical.

For the past 40 years, when Iran, Libya, or some other bad actor attacks American forces in the Middle East, the US drops bombs and launches missiles.  That Iranians have prepared for this by moving more of their strategic military assets underground.

American bombs, missiles, and ground troops in the Middle East just create a new generation of recruits for Iran's Axis of Resistance.

America needs to have its own proxies and use covert methods to counter Iran's power and influence in the region.

America need to conduct a Cold War against Iran, as Iran is already conducting a Cold War against the West.

Iran has the upper hand because of Biden's destruction of the domestic energy industry.  Biden can't do much to Iran because Biden needs energy costs to remain stable heading into the 2024 elections.  Once again, Biden's policies have America playing a weaker hand against Iran.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.