Author Topic: Trump nominated for Nobel Peace Prize  (Read 247 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
« on: January 30, 2024, 02:46:13 pm »
Trump nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
January 30, 2024 | Tom Tillison

U.S. Rep. Claudia Tenney (R-NY) has nominated former President Donald Trump for a Nobel Peace Prize over his “historic” Abraham Accords treaty.

“Donald Trump was instrumental in facilitating the first new peace agreements in the Middle East in almost 30 years,” Tenney said in a statement, according to Fox News. “For decades, bureaucrats, foreign policy ‘professionals’, and international organizations insisted that additional Middle East peace agreements were impossible without a resolution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. President Trump proved that to be false.”

The Abraham Accords are a series of treaties normalizing diplomatic relations between Israel, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Bahrain, Sudan, and Morocco. Tenney’s nomination comes on the heels of three American soldiers being killed by Iranian-backed militants, and she stressed that there has been no recognition of Trump’s role in brokering the agreement.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2024/01/30/trump-nominated-for-nobel-peace-prize-1432138/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Trump nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2024, 03:31:28 pm »
 ////00000////

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline libertybele

Re: Trump nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2024, 03:51:20 pm »
I hope he gets it (though doubtful), it would make the liberal's heads spin.  :laugh:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.