Author Topic: Terrorists? What Terrorists? New Poll Shows Majority of Dem Voters Would Support 'Open Border' Candi  (Read 217 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Terrorists? What Terrorists? New Poll Shows Majority of Dem Voters Would Support 'Open Border' Candidates
By Becky Noble | 3:01 PM on January 29, 2024The opinions expressed by contributors are their own and do not necessarily represent the views of RedState.com.

Townhall Media/Julio Rosas
On Friday, Americans learned that illegal crossings along the U.S. southern border reached an all-time high in December 2023, with a whopping 249,785 arrests. That number is up 31 percent from the December 2022 total of 222,018, also an all-time high. Those arrests are crossings we know about. The actual number of people who have no business being in the United States is undoubtedly much higher. But in an election year, the fact that liberalism is all about emotions and how you feel versus what is best for the country is on full display. The results of a new poll are bearing that out.

The online poll conducted by CRC Research for The 85 Fund asked 1,600 registered voters from January 3-7 if they “would be more or less likely to support a candidate who…Says that immigration is healthy for the U.S. and we should keep our borders open to fill jobs many Americans do not want to do.” Of the respondents who said they were Democrats, 55 percent said they would support those candidates, just 36 percent said they would be less likely. It is an answer that should get the attention of every Republican voter. Of those who said they were Republicans, 78 percent said they would not support those candidates, and 18 percent said they would.

https://redstate.com/beckynoble/2024/01/29/terrorists-what-terrorist-new-poll-shows-majority-of-dem-voters-would-support-open-border-candidates-n2169370
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
So would rinos.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline andy58-in-nh

When the inevitable happens, and America is once again attacked by agents of a foreign power or terrorist entity, will those who ignored  - or even cheered - the laxity of our borders admit that they were wrong? 

Of. Course. Not. They will blame: America.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The big winners of Biden's Open Border policy is the Chinese Communist Party.  They can sneak more agents into the US.  They can sneak more fentanyl into the US to weaken it from within.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.