Author Topic: Ted Cuz Kicks Biden And Democrat @$$  (Read 527 times)

Offline mrclose

Ted Cuz Kicks Biden And Democrat @$$
« on: January 29, 2024, 08:54:54 pm »
Excellent @$$ chewing!8)

http://vimeo.com/907583853

Haven't been able to get video to work on here for over a year, regardless of what I do!😟

Wouldn't mind if someone would take the URL and post the video for me.😟

It really is worth the time!👍
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Ted Cuz Kicks Biden And Democrat @$$
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2024, 10:57:44 pm »
Excellent @$$ chewing!8)

http://vimeo.com/907583853

Haven't been able to get video to work on here for over a year, regardless of what I do!😟

Wouldn't mind if someone would take the URL and post the video for me.😟

It really is worth the time!👍
Works for me.

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2024, 11:10:15 pm »
Ted Cruz for Vice President!!!
« Last Edit: January 29, 2024, 11:11:36 pm by ChemEngrMBA »
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "It is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2024, 11:24:25 pm »
It's obvious Ted still loves McConnell and is equally as fond of Chucky.

He is absolutely correct and he gave them both an azz chewing  -- but where was he with his endorsement for DeSantis, a true conservative??? Just would really like to know.  4 years of Trump or DEM control is going to be a nightmare.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2024, 11:30:32 pm »
4 years of Trump or DEM control is going to be a nightmare.

YUP. No way out... No matter what.
I will be fishing this summer. And if it weren't for voting down ballot, I wouldn't bother at all.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2024, 11:55:55 pm »
YUP. No way out... No matter what.
I will be fishing this summer. And if it weren't for voting down ballot, I wouldn't bother at all.

I'll vote down ballot and I especially will be researching who's running for the school board seats.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2024, 01:00:54 am »
If I were a politician,there is nobody I would fear calling me out more than  Cruz.

I could well be wrong,but I honestly  think he is the smartest man in US politics,and while it seems to take a lot to get him worked up,once he is,he is relentless.

He is even smart enough  to only mention proven truths  or truths  that can  be easily  proven if challenged,and this is what probably makes him so feared by the other pols.

It's really hard to fight back against  someone who  is  only  telling the truth,and  who can  prove  it if challenged.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!