Author Topic: Violent trans pedo sex criminal released from Canadian jail, Edmonton Police issue safety warning  (Read 236 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
CANADIAN NEWS Jan 28, 2024
Violent trans pedo sex criminal released from Canadian jail, Edmonton Police issue safety warning

The Edmonton Police Service issued the safety advisory warning that Laverne Waskahat, who they described as a "convicted violent sexual offender," poses an extreme risk to the community.

Katie Daviscourt
Seattle WA
Jan 28, 2024

Canadian authorities have issued a safety alert for a transgender Native American convicted pedophile who was recently released from custody after being arrested for breaking parole agreements.

The Edmonton Police Service issued the safety advisory on Friday and warned that Laverne Waskahat, who they described as a "convicted violent sexual offender," poses an extreme risk to the community.

Laverne Waskahat, 47, who is a trans-identified biological male, has been convicted of violent sex crimes against children under the age of 16.

https://thepostmillennial.com/violent-trans-pedo-sex-criminal-released-from-canadian-jail-edmonton-police-issue-safety-warning?utm_campaign=64487
« Last Edit: January 29, 2024, 05:45:26 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
That is one ugly male/female/horse's ass/ or whatever. *bouche*
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson