Author Topic: Biden Refers to Trump as ‘Sitting President’ during Slurring Speech  (Read 280 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden Refers to Trump as ‘Sitting President’ during Slurring Speech
Frank BergmanJanuary 29, 2024 - 11:29 am0 Comments

After a gaffe-filled weekend, Democrat President Joe Biden is continuing to raise serious concerns about his fitness for office.

As Slay News previously reported, videos of Biden’s public statements from the past few days have been going viral on social media.

On Saturday, Biden appeared to go off-script as he launched into a confusing rant during a speech in South Carolina.

Biden traveled to the state to deliver remarks at a political event at South Carolina’s First in the Nation Dinner in Columbia.

He delivered remarks at the South Carolina State Fairgrounds in Columbia.

https://slaynews.com/news/biden-refers-trump-sitting-president-during-slurring-speech/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Hoodat

Re: Biden Refers to Trump as ‘Sitting President’ during Slurring Speech
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2024, 05:14:01 pm »
Biden needs to get out and campaign more.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Biden Refers to Trump as ‘Sitting President’ during Slurring Speech
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2024, 06:26:29 pm »
No Biden didn't refer to trump as 'Sitting President', jeez these people are so ridiculous, everyone knows Joe has a speech impediment he's struggled with all his life.