Author Topic: IAV 2024: US Army reshapes its mechanised force for future decades  (Read 136 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
IAV 2024: US Army reshapes its mechanised force for future decades
The US Army is reshaping its formation structure to be more soldier-centric and threat-informed, which requires an extensive digital plan.

John Hill
January 25, 2024

Throughout the International Armoured Vehicles conference, hosted by Defence iQ in January 2024 at Twickenham Stadium, London, the US Army revealed it will undergo an extensive cultural shift in the way its land forces operate.

Ultimately, their plan hinges on “unburdening our soliders” for the next several decades, said one spokesperson.

This will involve greater digitalisation and a common systems architecture, both of which will serve to bolster the performance of its land systems over the long term through spiral development enhancements.

https://www.army-technology.com/news/iav-2024-us-army-reshapes-its-mechanised-force-for-future-decades/
« Last Edit: January 29, 2024, 04:43:36 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson