Author Topic: Illegal Aliens Caught by Border Patrol: Two Child Sex Offenders, a Murderer and a Felon  (Read 169 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Illegal Aliens Caught by Border Patrol: Two Child Sex Offenders, a Murderer and a Felon
By Ward Clark | 5:09 PM on January 28, 2024The opinions expressed by contributors are their own and do not necessarily represent the views of RedState.com.

This past week, U.S. Border Patrol agents working near Del Rio, Texas, and Rio Grande Valley, Texas, apprehended (among others) four known criminals trying to enter the United States illegally. Of the four, two were known child sex offenders, one was a convicted murderer, and the other was convicted for endangering the welfare of a child.

https://redstate.com/wardclark/2024/01/28/two-child-sex-offenders-a-murderer-and-a-felon-illegal-aliens-caught-by-border-patrol-n2169340
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson