Author Topic: She Might Be Expelled From Congress – Ilhan Omar Says the Quiet Part Out Loud and It’s Time American  (Read 2224 times)

Offline American Girl

Here is the clip that I think is the most relevant.

I don’t see how Ilhan Omar recovers from this.

She can’t serve in Congress and must be expelled.

She is breaking the Oath of Allegiance she took to be allowed to become a citizen. The House GOP should expel her, her citizenship should be revoked, and she should be deported. She just admitted she is working for Somalia from within Congress.
https://redstatenation.com/congress-ilhan-omar-says-the-quiet-part-out-loud-americans-believe-her-video/

Online mountaineer

No one loves terrorists more than the lovely Ilhan Omar (her congressional oath to the U.S. and its Constitution notwithstanding). Sounds kind of treasony.

Ilhan Omar tells a crowd of Somalians that her top priority is to put Somalia first and expand its territory. "The US government will do what we want, nothing else. They must follow our orders. That is how we safeguard the interest of Somalia."

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/1751735862369346026

https://twitter.com/Bubblebathgirl/status/1751731659831930949
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline American Girl

Minnesota is now an outpost of Somalia…

If you thought her speech was bad this flag will make you puke!

It is a disgrace, that we have leaders in our country openly speaking this way. There’s zero fear of reprimand

She is a disgrace & it’s atrocious that Americans allowed her to be in a position of power, when she is not concerned in any way, with Americans’ best interests.
https://www.usasupreme.com/video-controversial-flag-waved-by-crowd-during-ilhan-omars-speech/

Offline Millee

Dems hold one of there own accountable....yeah...right.... :pigs fly:

Offline Mod2

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Time to bring back the HCUA.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Ilhan Omar Roasted after Declaring She’s in Congress to Represent Somalia – WATCH
By: Jason Walsh
January 29, 2024

Ilhan Omar Roasted after Declaring She’s in Congress to Represent Somalia
Far-left Minnesota “Squad” Congresswoman Ilhan Omar (D-MN) sparked massive controversy this weekend after she told a crowd she represent the interests of Somalia over the United States.

Omar was delivering remarks for a crowd of Somalians at a Minnesota hotel when she made the claim.

The liberal Squad member spoke about her work in Congress to represent Somalians and push back against formal recognition of Somaliland, an unrecognized state in Africa,

Omar said it is up to the U.S. to ensure that Somaliland does not receive formal recognition and supports the campaign of ethnic Somalians to take back their country from a corrupt governmen.

https://www.dailyfetched.com/omar-roasted-after-declaring-shes-in-congress-to-represent-somalia/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
She needs to be thrown out of congress!  But there aren't enough republicans with strong spines to do it.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline the OlLine Rebel

Treason.

Heard this on local radio show today.

She needs to be impeached and convicted and butted out.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Expelled from Congress? Expel her from the United States! She wants to represent Somalia? Fine send her @SS home 9999hair out0000

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
She ain't goin' nowhere.

She'll probably be re-elected easily next time 'round...

Offline libertybele

She ain't goin' nowhere.

Unfortunately, you're probably right.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
She needs to be thrown out of congress!  But there aren't enough republicans with strong spines to do it.

Wouldn't matter if there were or weren't.  Constitution specifies that it takes a 2/3 vote to expel a member, so you'd need a lot of Democrats to join in, and that ain't happening.   Just a clickbait headline.

Offline mrclose

She should have been thrown out when it was discovered that she had married her brother to get him into the U.S. 😠
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline The_Reader_David

Time to bring back the HCUA.

Unfortunately if you do that, the critics of Ilhan and the rest of "the Squad", those who oppose "green energy" initiatives, and who object to the mutilation of children to "affirm their gender" will be the ones hounded as "un-American".
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
She ain't goin' nowhere.

Right. She has the vote sewed up in Little Mogadishu.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2024, 10:16:10 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

kokomored
@kokomored1
We allow Iranian spies at the State Dept. and Chinese spies sleeping with congressman and driving Senators.  Why not a Somali spy in Congress?  The biggest unreported FBI scandal is the complete collapse of counterintelligence.
7:40 AM · Jan 30, 2024

Online mountaineer

Rep. Ilhan Omar refers to the President of Somalia as "our president"

"We have a special relationship. I call him uncle and he calls me his girl."

"Somalia is our home. It is our heart. We always think about Somalia."

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/1752378590984122732

Offline libertybele

I hope Minnesotans are happy and will be happy when Islamic terrorists wage war within this country.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

Offline the OlLine Rebel

Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Expelled from Congress? Expel her from the United States! She wants to represent Somalia? Fine send her @SS home 9999hair out0000

Ron DeSantis wants ‘Squad’ member Ilhan Omar expelled, deported over ‘Somalia-first’ speech

New York Post by  Ryan King 1/30/2024

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis said Tuesday that “Squad” member Ilhan Omar should be kicked out of both Congress and the US after video emerged of the far-left Democrat giving a speech in which critics say she placed Somali interests above those of the US.

“Expel from Congress, denaturalize and deport!” the former 2024 Republican presidential candidate wrote on X next to a clip of Omar’s remarks.

The latest controversy involving the Minnesota lawmaker kicked off after Omar delivered a Somali-language speech to a gathering of community leaders at a Minneapolis hotel Saturday night, during which she railed against plans by the Ethiopian government to enter a sea access deal with the breakaway Republic of Somaliland.

In a translated video of the remarks shared by DeSantis, Omar said that “the US government will only do what Somalians in the US tell them to do. They must do what we want and nothing else. They must follow our orders and that is how we will safeguard the interest of Somalia.”

Omar, the first Somali American in Congress, was born in Mogadishu and immigrated to the US, becoming a citizen in 2000.

More: https://nypost.com/2024/01/30/news/ron-desantis-wants-ilhan-omar-expelled-deported-over-somalia-first-speech/

Online mountaineer

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
She's NUTS!

As Olson Johnson once said: "Aw, prairie shit"
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
kokomored
@kokomored1
We allow Iranian spies at the State Dept. and Chinese spies sleeping with congressman and driving Senators.  Why not a Somali spy in Congress?  The biggest unreported FBI scandal is the complete collapse of counterintelligence.
7:40 AM · Jan 30, 2024

@mountaineer

You actually think the Feebs don't know about this?

They know about it,but their bosses are getting cash "donations" for telling them to ignore it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!