Author Topic: Feds sued for details of alleged CIA plot to 'get rid' of President Trump  (Read 396 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
WND 1/28/2024

Suspects were 'holdovers' from Obama administration

The federal government is being sued for the details of an alleged CIA scheme to "get rid" of President Trump.

Officials with government watchdog Judicial Watch confirmed in a statement they are pursuing a Freedom of Information Act case against the Defense Department over reports from a military officer "to his superiors regarding an alleged conversation."

That reportedly happened around January 2017 and involved CIA analysts Eric Ciaramella and Sean Misko.

And it concerned a plan to "get rid" of then-President Trump.

The case is seeking access to "any and all reports submitted by a U.S. military officer assigned to the National Security Council to his superiors relating to a conversation he overheard circa January 2017 at an 'all-hands' NSC staff meeting between CIA analysts Eric Ciaramella and Sean Misko regarding trying to 'get rid' of then-President Trump, as discussed in a January 22, 2020 Real Clear Investigations article…"

According to the Real Clear Investigations article, "Barely two weeks after Donald Trump took office, Eric Ciaramella – the CIA analyst whose name was recently linked in a tweet by the president and mentioned by lawmakers as the anonymous 'whistleblower' who touched off Trump’s impeachment – was overheard in the White House discussing with another staffer how to remove the newly elected president from office, according to former colleagues."

More: https://www.wnd.com/2024/01/feds-sued-details-alleged-cia-plot-get-rid-president-trump/

Online libertybele

:bkmk:  I doubt if anything will become of this, but it is worth noting.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
"The intelligence community targeted Trump for removal for daring to question Biden family corruption and election interference tied to Ukraine and Burisma,” Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said. “The Biden Defense Department’s sitting for over a year on a simple FOIA request on the Deep State targeting of Trump is a cover-up plain and simple.”

I can only suspect what's going on, but there is some kind of deep cesspool of corruption in Ukraine that this network of rogue outlaw elements are desperately trying to protect by any means necessary. This is a repeated pattern of behavior that screams the queen doth protest too much.

If you are willing risk it all to take out a sitting President for merely criticizing what's going on over there, then that something must very valuable to be worth that risk.
The Republic is lost.

Online libertybele

I can only suspect what's going on, but there is some kind of deep cesspool of corruption in Ukraine that this network of rogue outlaw elements are desperately trying to protect by any means necessary. This is a repeated pattern of behavior that screams the queen doth protest too much.

If you are willing risk it all to take out a sitting President for merely criticizing what's going on over there, then that something must very valuable to be worth that risk.

Exactly and what I tried to point out several times and got stomped on in here. IIRC the sequence of events that Glenn Beck researched in which he connected the dots (I posted a couple of links to videos long ago) involved not only Hunter but Obama...Trump was unveiling what was going on.  They impeached him.  They stole an election.  This was prior to Zelenskyy but I have no reason to believe that he isn't involved as he keeps asking for $$$ and Biden gave him $$$ when he took office before Putin's escalation.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Exactly and what I tried to point out several times and got stomped on in here. IIRC the sequence of events that Glenn Beck researched in which he connected the dots (I posted a couple of links to videos long ago) involved not only Hunter but Obama...Trump was unveiling what was going on.  They impeached him.  They stole an election.  This was prior to Zelenskyy but I have no reason to believe that he isn't involved as he keeps asking for $$$ and Biden gave him $$$ when he took office before Putin's escalation.
Zelensky could go either way, but there is the possibility that he knows whee the bodies are buried, where the skeletons are, and precisely who was participating.
That would give him significant leverage to push for arms and materiel to fight the Russians, who may not have been in league with Trump, but certainly keep popping up in some Democrat deals (Uranium One, Steel Dossier, etc.)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis