Author Topic: Atlanta townhome construction site set on fire in attack claimed by far-left extremists  (Read 755 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
AMERICAN NEWS Jan 27, 2024

Atlanta townhome construction site set on fire in attack claimed by far-left extremists

The Post Millennial
Jan 27, 2024

In the latest of a string of arson attacks in what has been part of the far-left, Antifa-linked "Stop Cop City" activist movement, equipment of a construction company that is involved in building Atlanta’s public safety training center was burned while at a town-home construction site. The training center has been dubbed "Cop City" by activists opposed to it. 

The attack on the town-home construction site equipment is one of 80 different violent incidents that have often involved arson attacks against the public safety project. 

A group online claimed responsibility for the attack, citing opposition to the construction of the public safety training center. The attack is part of more than 24 different related arson incidents. 

https://thepostmillennial.com/far-left-activists-target-construction-site-of-atlanta-police-training-center-in-string-of-stop-cop-city-arson-attacks
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
This must have been covered in detail on the MSM yesterday since I've not seen hide nor hair of it today. :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Well, 'Thug City' Is already built.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DB

And that's what organized crime looks like and what the FBI was tasked with stopping.

But they see, hear and speak nothing of it.

Offline LMAO

This must have been covered in detail on the MSM yesterday since I've not seen hide nor hair of it today. :whistle:

If it was Trump supporters, we would be hearing about it nonstop

We really have very poor news reporting agencies
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy