Author Topic: Gen Z is the LGBTQ+ generation, and it’s a very broken generation, too  (Read 708 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
January 28, 2024
Gen Z is the LGBTQ+ generation, and it’s a very broken generation, too
By Andrea Widburg

According to a recent survey, almost 30% of Gen Z adults identify as LGBTQ+. This is what happens when the culture—education, the media, and the entertainment world—relentlessly promotes a belief system, even one that is antithetical to reality. It’s probably not a coincidence that Zoomers also have a 20% absentee rate because of mental health needs.

The human mind needs to have belief systems. Without these systems, the chaos of the world around us is untenable and unnavigable. For two thousand years, the belief system in the West came from the Judeo-Christian Bible. Its values slowly but steadily led to the most productive and humane cultures in the history of the world.

The Bible’s core belief, the one that underpins Western culture, is that there are two sexes and that they are complementary but different. This core belief, arrived at long before modern science, got it right. In human biology, there are also only two subsets of the human species: male and female.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/01/gen_z_is_the_lgbtq_generation_and_its_a_very_broken_generation_too.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Gen Z is the LGBTQ+ generation, and it’s a very broken generation, too
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2024, 04:16:26 pm »
Maybe, but the skew is toward the bicoastal urban areas. It's not like that so much in the rural and small town Midwest. Gen Z is pretty conservative here.

We have to stop broad brushing and account for regional differences.
The Republic is lost.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2024, 06:32:30 pm »
A Quarter Of Gen Z Now Say They’re Queer, According New Poll
Protestia
Jan. 27, 2024
The social contagion of queer identity continues to spread throughout our society, aided and abetted by demoniacs as in skin suits, with a recent poll by Public Religion Research Institute reporting that 28% of 12-25-year-olds identify as LGBTQ.

The distressing trajectory demonstrates the need to stand firm and hit hard at all encroachments seeking to devour our youth. Every capitulation is an encouragement to take more ground, which is why the recent comments by Alistair Begg encouraging attendance at a gay wedding are so egregious. Commenting on these new numbers, the Dissenter writes:
In the face of these statistics, a clear and disturbing trend emerges—one that staunchly opposes the moral standard of God revealed in Scripture. This phenomenon, far from being a mere societal shift in attitudes, signifies a deeper, more profound crisis—a marked decrease in the Church’s influence and a rampant increase in rebellion against God. As in the days of Noah?  ...

This trajectory towards embracing what is biblically aberrant is not only deviant but a deliberate defiance against the Creator. It’s also increasingly evident that a significant portion of these young people do not genuinely harbor homosexual desires but rather choose to identify with such labels as a form of coalition with those who hate God. This choice, a calculated affront to the Divine order, is a clear indication of society enslaved to the flesh, prioritizing worldly acceptance over eternal truth.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2024, 06:58:11 pm »
What a fine periodical, this American Thinker.  Always first rate.
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "It is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2024, 08:06:58 pm »
"The Bible’s core belief, the one that underpins Western culture, is that there are two sexes..."

Um, no.  The Bible's core belief is that the world was created ex nihilo by a transcendent God, that humanity was the pinnacle of that creation, but fell from the glory for which were intended (image and likeness of God), and that the transcendent God first by giving commandments to a particular people (the Jews) and then uniting Himself to our nature in the person of Jesus Christ, sought and made possible our restoration.

That there are two sexes is an empirical observation about God's creation that is mentioned in Scripture, and which is important because it reflects his will in creation.  It is not the Bible's core belief.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2024, 01:33:44 am »
Like all highly successful cultures, the American culture is declining into deviant self destructive behavior.  The whole alphabet soup of freaks is aberrant behavior, and not something that brings on the next generation to continue said society.  We are allowing the demented to frame our culture which is frought with self destruction.

Transgenders end up sterile.  Gays men usually do not have children.  Lesbians with exception do not either.  In essence, it is a culture of demise, and they relish their mindset.  And on top of all this, fertility is reported to have declined 50% in the USA, and no appears the least bit concerned.  What a tragic commentary.

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
Elementary classrooms today
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "It is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist

Offline goatprairie

What a fine periodical, this American Thinker.  Always first rate.
American STINKER......... FIFY